I miss Texas!

Now I need to be patient, relax and let the Tank Cycle. No hurries, no worries. Hopefully it cycles well and can't wait to get some animals in there eventually, that's where I'm at now.

Thanks. Yeah figured Red for dirty water, yellow for accessories water, and green for the good water going back to the tank.

@Eckolancer wrote:
It might be to late but have you thought about saving say 10 gallons of space in your tank for ATO water? Or do you have other plans for it? Sent from pay phone in the airport. said:
This is my old ATO Jug I was talking about that I used to use in my garage. I would like to use it but the wife doesn't like how it looks and I have to admit its just to big for that corner. Would love to find the same one smaller. I love this jug, it lasts a really long time.

This is the one I was looking at I think I could fit it in a 24" wide cabinet easy.

http://m.plastic-mart.com/product/11520/san-antonio-sp0055-mm

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

Great progress. However, the two drains into the sump are submerged too much. 1/2" under the waterline is what you want, which avoids surging and burping plumbing.

Looking great G! Glad to see you put your build up on this forum. Glad your finally settling back in and getting it going again. Your reef will rock as always!

Thanks Hoopsdaddy! Glad to hear from you! Hope all is well with you. Please post a pic of your tank here man, I miss it! And the clam.