Howdy

Just found out about y'all recently and decided to join the fun.I'm not a complete noob in that I have a 55gal tank that has been up and running for about 1-1/2 year now, But there is so much that I don't understand too. I hope I can be of some help form time to time and y'all can help me a bit from time to time. 

Welcome! Glad you found the group. Hopefully we will see you at an event soon. The next one is a coral fragging demonstration, should be fun! Definitely post up if you have any questions! Also start a build thread with what you have so we can check it out! See you around!http://www.dfwmas.org/community/general-discussion/coral-fragging-demonstration-january-10th/

thanks for the invite, I am thinking on a nano/pico build, but we'll see. Have to discuss it with my better and more frugal( when it comes to reefing) half. 

I love my 14 gallon nanos. I have been wanting to downsize on the number of tanks but just can't imagine not having them up and running. You'll have fun with it. 

Welcome and I hope u had a great Christmas. Looking forward to seeing what u are going to go with.