... I was replying just last month without membership... Just not new threads (without membership).

When I try to reply on one of the FS thread, a pop up came up with " no permission " something along that line 

Posted by: dbigfoot111 When I try to reply on one of the FS thread said:
I'll send a message to the webmaster.  Being a former member or guest you should be able to reply to a FS thread just not start a FS thread.

Posted by: Billy [quote="Posted by: dbigfoot111 When I try to reply on one of the FS thread said:
I'll send a message to the webmaster.  Being a former member or guest you should be able to reply to a FS thread just not start a FS thread."]Exactly what I thought to. This is the screenshot View attachment 2806

As long as you are a registered user and logged in, you should be able to reply to a Buy/Sell post.You just cannot create a NEW thread if you are not a paid member.I noticed the picture you posted that the light bulb in front of your username was not green, indicating you were not logged in.Make sure you scroll all the way to the top and login first.As a test, login and post a test message here and then immediately go to a Buy/Sell post and try to reply. Let us know if it works for you or not.

Can you try logging out and then logging back in, just to make sure the changes they made take effect and then test it again?