Giveaway 'How To Draw Ocean Animals for Kids'

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
This is a family based hobby, and in the spirit of the holidays we are opening giveaway registration early! Those at the Holiday Potluck had a 'sneak peek' this family-based giveaway was coming in January! Club featured the 'Sneak Peek' right above the Raffle Board:
Raffle Info Display and Random.JPG

We want to celebrate all of you with small children you are introducing to the hobby. If you have small children in your life and would like to enter this random giveaway, just reply below. This contest is open from now thru end of January. It will close about the end of January (1/31/23 or about). Odds of winning depend on how many replies are below.

IMG_2019.JPGIMG_2020.JPG

There are three books to give away. If you are a winner then you will be contacted as soon as the contest closes and random winners are drawn from below replies (about 2/1/23).

Feel free to keep your reply simple... like:

sign me up (... but I'm not really signed up... I organized the books with advice from Kamil)

just realized website home page did not have this kid's contest called out, so I just fixed that to raise visibility. Know at Christmas party everyone seemed excited by this giveaway.

When you go to website home page, scroll down to bottom: