FREE Waterbox Infinia 125.3 Stand

DallasReefer

Membership Expired
I have a stand for the Waterbox Infinia 125.3 that is FREE to anyone willing to pick it up (Frisco, TX). The specs can be found here:

When Waterbox shipped me the tank & stand, the sump was broken inside the stand during shipment. As a result, they sent out a whole new stand and sump. The sump is still in the stand but I do not think it is salvageable. Other than that, the stand is in perfect shape.

20220710_112842.jpg20220710_112831.jpg20220710_112813.jpg

Last edited:
you might also/instead want to post this info and pictures over in the dry goods area of marketplace. Because people can set 'watch' on areas of website, you'll get more exposure over there is Marketplace Dry Goods. https://forum.dfwmas.org/index.php?register/dry-goods-for-sale-trade.13/

Glad Waterbox took care of you.

Look forward to seeing pictures when you have your replacement stand with tank going! There is an area of Forum for Tank Builds to show off your creation! Plus we've brought back Photo of the Month contest where submitted photos have a chance to win $50 gift certificate each month

Thanks for the tip! Apparently I do not have the right privileges to post in that thread. New member problem?

Might be... it shows you've only posted 2x... with the end of June security upgrade on Forum, not sure what's changed. Still learning new Forum... I'll like your above, in case that helps :)

I have a stand for the Waterbox Infinia 125.3 that is FREE to anyone willing to pick it up (Frisco, TX). The specs can be found here:

When Waterbox shipped me the tank & stand, the sump was broken inside the stand during shipment. As a result, they sent out a whole new stand and sump. The sump is still in the stand but I do not think it is salvageable. Other than that, the stand is in perfect shape.

View attachment 15917View attachment 15918View attachment 15919
If this is still available I’m interested.