Free to good loving home, Black Misbar & Midnight clownfish.

Hello,

Looking for a great new home for a couple of very healthy clownfish. I have been reluctant to rehome them but it’s just best that they live their lives outside of my refugium.
Free, must porch pick up near alliance (north fw). Inquiries send a pm with short tank detail and I will choose the best candidate. The fish are currently eating frozen, flake and pellets.

From ORA:

The Midnight Clownfish is a Black Ocellaris clownfish with no stripes. This gorgeous natural mutation was discovered in ORA’s grow-out systems and was selectively bred over the past several years. These fish are quite rare, only a handful are found in every spawn.

Just as with the natural Black Ocellaris, the Midnights start out life with an orange color that turns black as they age. Some of them morph into completely black adults and others retain a bit of orange on their face.

Black Misbar:

These beautiful Black Ocellaris typically have an incomplete center or tail stripe, and occasionally they may have an incomplete head bar.
Their unique patterns make them highly identifiable and desirable. Misbars are not the result of selective breeding, they derive from developmental glitches in stripe patterns in the larval stage. Almost every spawn of A. ocellaris will result in some misbarred juveniles, but they are unpredictable, and each one contains a distinct pattern that produces a unique individual specimen.

93198084-357C-4857-825A-0999E44E9EC5.jpeg

Wonderful offer to someone. I have placed post over in Live Goods in case you were having problems creating thread over there. Here is link to your above info: