free DFWMAS t-shirts available

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
DFWMAS volunteer t-shirt with latest design 2022.jpg

To get latest DFWMAS t-shirt free, help out at any event - your club is looking for:
  • zoom monthly meetings:
    • announce 'housekeeping items' and introduce monthly speaker
      • don't freak - Secretary Lisa aka @Fish Think Pink will make latest housekeeping items list to read
  • frag swaps (mini & regular):
    • film and photos!
    • if you don't know how to edit, just get them back to Secretary Lisa aka @Fish Think Pink
  • bus tour on motorcoach to LFS:
    • film and photos!
    • if you don't know how to edit, just get them back to Secretary Lisa aka @Fish Think Pink
  • gatherings & giveaways (also known as Hobbyist Hangouts events)
    • film and photos!
  • distribute club business cards to various LFSs for their display & distribution
    • trying to reach WHOLE metroplex, even those far corners to get word out about club
    • LFSs do not have to be sponsors, in fact most aren't club sponsors and that's okay
  • video editors, filmmakers
Just ask how you can help! MORE ways are possible.

Some of you may do it for the t-shirt, some of you may do it for the fun. Personally I do/did it for BOTH fun of helping people and for the t-shirt.

We are looking for help!

Last edited:

To get latest DFWMAS t-shirt free, help out at any event - your club is looking for:
  • zoom monthly meetings:
    • announce 'housekeeping items' and introduce monthly speaker
      • don't freak - Secretary Lisa aka @Fish Think Pink will make latest housekeeping items list to read
  • frag swaps (mini & regular):
    • film and photos!
  • bus tour on motorcoach to LFS:
    • film and photos!
  • gatherings & giveaways (also known as Hobbyist Hangouts events)
    • film and photos!
  • distribute club business cards to various LFSs for their display & distribution
    • trying to reach WHOLE metroplex, even those far corners to get word out about club
    • LFSs do not have to be sponsors, in fact most aren't club sponsors and that's okay
  • video editors, filmmakers
Just ask how you can help! MORE ways are possible.

Some of you may do it for the t-shirt, some of you may do it for the fun. Personally I do/did it for BOTH fun of helping people and for the t-shirt.

We are looking for help!
Hi! I'm new to the club and I'd like to get involved and volunteer help.

Hi! I'm new to the club and I'd like to get involved and volunteer help.

Awesome! There is an Event tab in the Forum, and I'm always looking for help!

If you are free this Saturday, we've got a Frag Swap and with all the amazing donations the raffle and trying to get photos and video are going to be more that current volunteers can do (plan to draft people AT event LOL)