Fort Worth Coral Farmers Market - Sunday March 13th

Since I'm going to miss the DFWMAS frag swap the week before, it will be nice to go to this one.

It will be interesting to see the turnout between this show and the DFWMAS show.   I plan on being at both but I don't know if I'm in the majority.   May just have to look around since all my money is going to insurance deductibles so far this year.    Someone stole both the catalytic converts off my wifes suv while she was at work at an elementary school.  Cost is over $5k to replace.  Then this week the hail storm hit us and did a number on my suv and the side of my house looks like someone took a machine gun to it.   I'm assuming the roof is toast also.

Posted by: @opus It will be interesting to see the turnout between this show and the DFWMAS show.   I plan on being at both but I don't know if I'm in the majority.   May just have to look around since all my money is going to insurance deductibles so far this year.    Someone stole both the catalytic converts off my wifes suv while she was at work at an elementary school.  Cost is over $5k to replace.  Then this week the hail storm hit us and did a number on my suv and the side of my house looks like someone took a machine gun to it.   I'm assuming the roof is toast also. said:
WOW - I'm sorry those events happened to your family! Sad for you all. Some days just hanging on and dreaming for brighter tomorrow are signs of BBA - Bounce Back Ability - yet you've got plans to come out. You sound tough - I want to grow up and be like you. I applaud your resilience. 
I'll also be at both shows. I love to go look and see, so then I can dream and plan.  

@opus that sucks! If you get a rental while they repair the hail damage, be sure it's insured as well. I learned the hard way you have to even cover that vehicle.

Well, I had a good time today and actually did well in the raffle.  I felt bad for the vendors.   Crowd was way down.   The vendors were spending a lot of time talking to each other.  I think the moving of the event from Saturday to Sunday really hurt.   Tyree said a couple of vendors backed out after the change and 1 had to cancel at the last minute due to a sick child.  The vendors were making deals though to get some sales.   Hopefully the summer show has a much better attendance so Tyree keeps doing the shows here.

Posted by: @opus Well said:
Here is link to Dallas Coral Farmers Market's June event: https://www.dfwmas.org/community/general-discussion/dallas-coral-farmers-market-saturday-june-4th/#post-338557