EXPO Feb 5th Hilton on Valley View in Irving with Affiliate Partner

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
DFWAA Freshwater EXPO Feb 5th Hilton on Valley View in Irving with Affiliate Partner
Here is their promo flyer:
View attachment 14157
Feel like this flyer version is chopped off, so will outreach to see if we can get better flyer posted here
My family will be going. Who else?

I will start attending some events, have a little one due mid feb so I won’t make this one. 

Luckily my wife has started to take an interest in our tank too, so it’s a shared hobby we can both enjoy. Now if I could only get my 10 year old into it, so far he likes the fish but is not a fan of the maintenance/testing haha.
-Chase

Saw $5 entry on DFWAA EXPO Irving flyer, so expect a nominal entry charge. HOWEVER, going back I'm not sure where I saw that so really don't know... I plan to have some cash on me just in case.

Posted by: @bmeadows Freshwater only? said:
Most likely.  I went to both events last year.   The first 1 had 2 coral vendors, the second had none.    I asked about there not being any saltwater and was told they couldn't get any saltwater vendors because the lights are on in the room at full daylight power so they can't get the cool glow from the blue lights like they can in a dark room.

Really wanted to go but since I was missing a funeral because of the ice, I figured I would be in big trouble if they found out I went to a fish event instead.