Does anyone foster a saltwater tank?

Gecko11

Premium Member
All, my wife and I have a RefSea Max E 260 that is fully stocked. We have our house on the market and will likely move in with her parents while we decide on our next home. My tank is my pride and joy and I want to keep it but need a temporary home while we move twice. Maybe 6 months tops. I would of course pay for maintenance and could pay the person “rent” to fish sit. Does anyone do this? We are in North Fort Worth close to Saginaw. Crossing my fingers as I really would hate to dismantle and start over. Greg Illston 

What is your time frame?And what do you call paying for maintenance, like have a business come maintain or you'd pay the supplies for the individual to do their own maintenance.The reason why I ask is especially if you'd pay for a business to maintain it you should ask local veterinarians/dentists etc to see if they'd let you put in their reception if you can't find anyone else.

Might also as a local fish store, either close to where you will be temporarily moving or close to where you will end up,  if they would foster at their store for you. I have always been told..."If you don't ask you don't know."