Clownfish are jerks

CowtownReefing

Premium Member
Just hanging out in the garage and just finished up cleaning the tank. So I have a pair of Ocellaris clowns, the larger and suspected female. She has been getting ever more aggressive, used to just strike at cleaning tools but now if the hand goes in the water she hits it continuously. I've read everyone has pretty much dealt with this. Just wondering if anyone has aggressive fish not clowns?

The only aggressive ones I have are of course the clowns and also my damsels.They are the only ones that come after  anything in the tank.

Posted by: CowtownReefing Just hanging out in the garage and just finished up cleaning the tank. So I have a pair of Ocellaris clowns said:
They have learned to bite  the hands that feed it... :)

My cleaner wrasse thinks I need a cleaning, maybe I do... loland my female clownfish bites me every time, I have made so many accidental frags because of it.

I've got a Maroon that attacks me when I put a hand in the tank.  His mouth is too small to break skin, but he is a bold little bugger.  I actually caught him in my hand once, let him go and he continued his attack.