clams

Update. Well i put her on a rock and this thing attached,i mean attached within hours. Never have seen a squamosa this size attach so quickly.
Regards
Chris

@Ben Runnels wrote:
Very nice! Always like looking at pics of people's clams.... [smilie=surprised.gif] said:
Hahaha... That sounded bad....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night shot of my squamosa clam. Its finally started to grow the shell fluts you see in most squamosa clams. Almost a 1.4inches of growth since last pic
Best regards

Added a few cold whites for some color they look like 22k. I tried to crop the full clam down to size. I'll get a full shot at the end of june
Show your clams!!!!!

Updat on prized white/black with green with blue edge.
Shes growing its second set of flutes
Almost 2.5" of total new shell growth
Night shot to show shell

The squamosa has.put on another 2" of growth since j 2014. A total of 4.5" of total growth. The colors have changed also(night shot)

Your clams are truly amazing and ur very talented with them I've never known someone that can grow them like u I glad ur helping me get my tank perfect too

Ok, I'll play. This first one is a past clam (lost it moving down from Indiana).
Copyofphoto1_zps15509bce.jpg
alt="">
Copyofphoto5_zps22f0e763.jpg
alt="">

And a new one now that the tank is stable. Picture from Diver's Den since I haven't taken any good ones of my own yet.

Heres a day time shot of my squamosa it has changed alot. And thank for posting your pictures i think clams are very cool,colorful and add so much to our reefs
Best regards
Chris

Up date on the stripped dersa. And the tiger dersa they were bought around the same time as the squamosa . The dersas have really grown thick(girthy)
Best regards

Hello everyone hope all my fellow reefers are good updat on my clams. The blue rimmed stripped dersa is 6.25 inches long and about 3inches wide. The tiger dersa is 6 inches long and 2.5inches wide. And a new gold maxima two months old and growing
Best regards
Chris k