Christmas is almost here

melev

Club President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Sponsor
What are you plans for the upcoming holidays? Are you staying home with your reef?  Getting anything new for the aquarium?  Leaving town, and hoping your livestock will be okay?

I ordered 2 fish from drreefsquarantinedfish.com but they went on vacation, so more than likely, I'll get them after the New Year's.
Red Sea Regal Angelfish and a Powder Blue Tang.

Posted by: @melev What are you plans for the upcoming holidays? Are you staying home with your reef?  Getting anything new for the aquarium?  Leaving town said:
Going away for a few days- need to purchase an Osmolator asap for my 'frag' tank that is housing a couple of clownfish. Other than that, I'm not buying anything I don't absolutely need lol. 

Posted by: @melev What are you plans for the upcoming holidays? Are you staying home with your reef?  Getting anything new for the aquarium?  Leaving town said:
The holidays are time for family so I don't buy reef stuff for myself and don't ask for anything.   I look for good deals on things my wife wants.  Kids only want gift cards/money and give you the evil eye if you get them anything else.  I've actually been out of town a few weeks to take care of my mom after she had to have surgery.  I will be headed back home Christmas eve and hope the tanks are ok.  My son has been taking care of them, ie feeding and water top offs and adding All For Reef daily (I HOPE).