BTA Has been acting very strange. Are these habits Normal?

Okay so about 3 weeks ago I bought a BTA that didn't have much of a color, more white than anything but it looked perfectly healthy at Franks Tanks (yet was in the zoa tank which has constant deep blue lighting) and did fine in my tank for the first day or two. Here's the strange part after doing my research, He seems to hate EVERYTHING! The only light he likes is no light or my Deep Blue's from my Vega. He's Moved to the center of my rock where there's no flow nor light reaching him and at the moment he's completely closed up. Yet this morning he was semi open. My parameters are all where they should be and i honest to god cant figure it out. I directly feed him about every two days mysis shrimp mixed with a small amount of rods food. Please helpppp!

How much flow is in the tank? Has anything changed from your last post until now? Does the clown interact with it? What are the actual tank parameters?

Does the bta open with food in the column?

The one pump you see on the right hand side is a 600gph pump its definitely not a strong current, and yes he's actually gone to the backside of my rock and appears to be a little more comfortable. Yes the tank has been running since November but had previously been cycled and running a few months prior to that. my dosing pump should be here any day now and i think (From researching the situation) that my parameters aren't stable enough for its liking. He's opened up and yes ive seen him eat at least twice now. and no my clowns haven't seemed interested

I've always waited a year to add an anemone to a new tank. They need pretty consistent water quality. I recently upgraded and didn't have a choice but to add our anemone as soon as we got it running though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your tank doesn't have to be running for a year to have an anemone. The key is to have a stable system.
I have had an anemone in every tank I have built and usually add the anemone after about 4 months of running. If you are new to the hobby and are always messing with your tank, waiting a year might be a good idea.
If your parameters are fine, I would leave the anemone alone and wouldn't mess with the tank.
Also, I would buy my anemone from members of the forum as you know exactly how the anemone has been kept.
Is the anemone eating the mysis u feed it? If not, quit feeding.

A few questions!!! Looking at your tank, it looks like u just have an hob filter. Is that the only filtration you have? A skimmer? A sump? Cannister? The tank looks small too!
If your setup is as simple as it looks, keeping an anemone in a new tank like that will be tough. Your filtration is minimal and the slightest things will change your water parameters.
Maybe I'm wrong and u have a sump

Yeah the anemone isn't eating the mysis i'm directly feeding him but he's now moved to the back of the rock a few days after i posted this and he really seems to like it there. Hob filter is the only thing i have running, its a 3 stage with carbon and with my weekly water changes my parameters are quite stable. i also have a doser to keep everything where i want it. im Just running out of room under my tank for a skimmer (which i would really like to have) so any suggestions im up for! but for right now everything looks pretty satisfied. my acropora is growing phenomenally, and like i said my anemone is looking a lot more comfortable. His tentacles are more elongated and skinny than bubbly like when i got him and his mouth is more exposed. Any info on why that is?

Turn the rock around so he faces the front.