Breeding clowns/Cardinals

Is it harder to breed clowns or cardinals. I want to try to do that this summer. Has enyone on here made money doing this or do you come out behind.

Both have well established procedures to care for, so with attention either is readily doable. clowns need more food types tho as the babies mouths are smaller when you have to feed them, you need phyto and rotifer cultures. cardinals on the other hand need baby brine to start, which seems easier, to me anyways. i see more people doing clowns so i think cardinals would be more interesting. if you are doing this for profit though, you are thinking of it for the wrong reasons. dont plan on making money at it.

IMO cardinals are way easier. I have only tried to raise the cardinals because it seems like a lot of work for the clowns. Frank Perkins does clowns.
Cardinals' yoke sack has enough nutrition to live a couple of days after the male spits them out and I have raised them in a basket inside the sump. They can take plain newly hatched brine shrimp without any suplimentaion and after 1 month they can eat frozen mysis that is shreded.