Brand. Spankin'. New. First Ever 75 Gallon Tank Build!

I've been researching, collecting equipment, and researching, and collecting equipment, and now I am finally ready to get this show on the road!!!I've included a photo of the back of my 75. I got it painted this last week and I'm hoping the hubs can get to drilling it for me later this week.I have a Synergy Reef Shadow overflow to install and while we are at it, he's going to drill the returns into the back as well.My schedule 80 PVC got here yesterday so I'm going to start getting that mapped out. I am positive I am going to need more parts toward the end so it will likely be a whileView attachment 9181View attachment 9184 but I want it to be perfect in the end so I'm willing to go slow and take as much time as I need.Once the tank is off the stand, I am planning on painting the inside of the stand a light color and getting all of the electrical installed to include interior work lights.I'm also going to paint the bottom with some Flex Seal just in case, it will hopefully hold a little water and keep it off my wood floors.

Looks like I need to practice using the forum some. I apologize for the repeat photos... I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing my journey!