Billy's 200g Cowboys Themed Tank

I have to give a big shout out to Mike Rohl.He helped me with the plumbing and when I say helped..He basically did all of it. ?He made it a lot cleaner looking than I would have. ?I appreciate him helping me.I wanted to be able to put valves on the drain line so that I could control the noise a little. ?So we decided to have one drain line and one emergency line in each overflow. ?We ran the returns up and over the back of the tank. ?It really turned out well. ?I'm glad we did it this way.One thing I'm going to add is when Apex comes out with the Flow monitoring system I'm going to put a sensor on each emergency so that it will alarm me when the emergency drains detect flow.View attachment 350

She did a great job, the stand looks awesome! .... Just finished the rest of the thread.... This is awesome! ?Can't wait to see the full set up.?

That is some clean plumbing and a sharp looking sump! I have a newfound respect for hard plumbing, and doing it well is not easy. ?Can't wait to see your next steps!?

Pre Season has started.... I think we need an update before the regular season kick off!!!!! :) 

I agree with Joe!  I also think you need to set up a camera and live stream the tank on game days so I can show my friends! lol

Posted by: integra3g  I agree with Joe!  I also think you need to set up a camera and live stream the tank on game days so I can show my friends! lol said:
I agree with you Eric!

I'll tell you what.  If I can get the freakin hair algae gone, I'll setup a camera. LOL.  I'll post some pics before the hair algae. 

Posted by: integra3g What all do you currently have in there Billy? said:
Equipment - Apex, 2x jebao pp8's, Gyre 150, Reef Octopus 200INT, jebao DCT12000Misc - 3 Marine Pure 8X8X4 blocks, 60-80 lbs live rockFish - 3 Clowns, Regal Tang, Purple Tang, Sailfin Tang, Blonde Naso Tang, 2 Pajama Cardinals, Copperband Butterfly, 3 chromis, Scooter Blenny, Lawnmower Blenny, 2 RBTA.Corals =Zoas, Hammers, Blastos, Bubble Coral 

Setting up a dosing pump on nopox and adding some GFO quickly got my hair algae done, but my LPS hated it.  I might of hit it too strong to start with.  Going weak and then increase it vs the other way around might have worked without killing off some LPS.  Now that everything looks good, I am back off of the nopox while keeping the GFO online.  I had tried pulling and scrubbing while pulling it out during bi weekly water changes, but it always came back until I attacked it with the nopox.Good luck and I can't wait to see it!  I'm serious about that game day camera!!!

Looking Fwrd to seeing an update!  I don't think you ever added any pictures of the tank with water in it. Any Cow...fish? 

Awesome!!!! It's as cool as I hoped it would be! I know that is what has inspired them to be playing so good! Thanks! :)