Before and after sea star lol and he is still alive

blovely76137

Premium Member
So about two or three months ago I got a beautiful red linkys star for my tank and a blue one too special order will the blue didn't make it through shipping but the red (aka) Patrick did and he was doing awesome in the tank cruising all over the best by far the coolest new add yet and then about a week ago I noticed that one arm was missing and he was still happy and healthy I even to my hubby yesterday that Patrick is starting to grow is arm back and then today when I was getting ready to do my water change I seen him in the maxi jet and was like oh no my poor baby. :'( then as I was doing the water change I reached over to get it out and he was gone so I went over to look and ill be it he was climbing up a rock with only one leg lol this is a fighter for sure and he is very dumb like Patrick is lol he doesn't know he should stay away from those powerheads. Question should I move hom to the sump to rest or just leave him be I'm changing the maxi out to a hydor
3ujaqaru.jpg
alt="">
sudyvave.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I read it twice, and don't understand. You asked if you should move him: the full starfish or the arm? Is the arm what you have now, or do you have a fully healed starfish?

I would leave it alone because it will find more food in the display than it will in the sump or refugium.