Are these Spaghetti Worms?

I don't think they are.  Look more like the filter feeding feather duster worms to me.  I had them in my 100g back in the day until my copperband ate them all and then died.

It looks red, has multiple tenticles coming from seemingly all over almost like an octopus... These look nothing like the feather dusters but I have thousands of them as well. Also these things move whereas the Feather Dusters don't seem to.That said are you sure?

The photos are a bit fuzzy, but they could be spaghetti worms from my perspective.  In rock they tend to look like a web of thin tentacles extending.  Outside of rock they look a bit like a rusty brown mass of slimy hair on one end, and a sort of generic worm on the other.

Ah, in that case I might have looked at the wrong thing. Picture is not so good. Try and get a focused close up and maybe circle it after you take it if it is not clear.

View attachment 5325In this pic, he is red and on the glass. It's not out of focus, that is green coraline algae inneed of a scraping. It's tentacles are so tiny, I'd have to zoom in so it wouldn't obscure his size... the rockwork is behind him and shells are on yhe sandbed floor.

It is hard to say as the tentacles blend in with the glass.  Not sure why the glass makes it look blurry (is the glass a little dirty in this picture?  Could be why we think it is out of focus.)  Do you have a clearer picture of one that is in the sand or your rock?  Might be easier to see if the glass is clean.

It looks like the camera is focused on the coral on the base rock, not the glass, but the algae might be throwing us off.  Photo of the worm on a white piece of paper might work too.