Anemone ID help

Bangemslim

Membership Expired
Friend said he was going to flush this anemone since he couldn't find anyone to take it, so I took him. Said he is a long tentacle but I think it's a condy. Could someone help me out as the web similar looking ID as both. The first image is after introduction and second is the day after, after feeding him a silverside.
2da555f3753ed1cf4d78f89a087f985d.jpg
alt="">
34b6249c419acf363c767a611f9442eb.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it's a condy as well. My long tentacle nem had shorter tentacles, more uniform in size AND the underside had little *grabbers* ... like mini suction cups, whereas the condy was smooth and looked just like yours only green. Not sure if this is of character or not between the two, but my long tentacle stayed put and preferred planting his foot in the sand, the long tentacle nem was always moving around usually on rock. Also ... my long tentacle was super STICKY ... if the tentacles got a hold of your hand, they did not want to let you. Not the same with the condy.

Thanks guys. I was worried about that sting if it was and used a bag as a glove. Kinda disappointing since I don't think they host anything. Well he's still purple and adding some color to a pretty bare tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk