Adding fish to my first tank

Hi DFWMAS i have a 55 gallon saltwater tank, well setting it up actually. But i have a list of fish that i want to put in the 55 gallon, so i want to know if i can put these fish together in a 55 gallon and where i can purchase them for a good price.<ol>[*]Two Gold Striped Maroon Clowns[*]One Yellow Watchman Goby[*]One Royal Gramma[*]One Yellow Eye Tang[*]One Flame Angel[*]One Engineer Goby[*]One Valentini Puffer[*]One Mandarin Goby[*]Three fire fish</ol>

I'll recommend staying off adding a Mandarin until the pod population is thriving. The firefish may fight and kill one another until there is one, unless you get lucky and you get a pair.Now let's back up a little; once the tank is setup and running you need to let it cycle before you start adding fish to it.Please do not go out and buy fish without doing some research or ask questions here. We can all help you be successful, but it all starts with you.Here is the LFS map: http://www.dfwmas.org/lfs/

1) I've never tried firefish, but I have also heard bad things long term about adding more than one to a tank.2) Since someone will say it, I'll be that guy.  The kole will absolutely outgrow that tank, and it may only be a year or two.  As a point of comparison I have a 6" desjardini in a 170, thought it was fine when I put him in, but he clearly behaves like a cramped fish now.  Fortunately I have a much larger tank cycling to move him to.  Keep him well fed, and make sure there is always a strip of nori hanging in the tank.3) My flame angel spars ever so slightly with my yellow.  If it gets at all lively the desjardini comes over and breaks up the fight.  I haven't had any coral nipping issues (all the fish are well fed).  Overall other than the coral nipping risk flame angels are beautiful fish and happy with most tank sizes.4) Make sure the rockwork is all the way on the bottom of the tank, not resting on the sand in any way.  When sand is already in the tank I do this when setting up by twisting the rocks and pressing down at the same time until the won't rock while being twisted.  The goby will dig, and you don't want moving sand to let the stack shift.  Epoxy between the rocks works too, but I've never used that method.5) I agree to wait until the tank is established to add the mandarin.  I've heard that a 75 is the safe point to add a mandarin, but you could pull it off with a 55 with sufficient rock and 'fuge space.  It'll be 6-12 months before you know if he's eating enough, so keep an eye on him long term to make sure he stays nice and plump.  Pet peeve of mine, mandarins are dragonets, not gobies.6) No experience or knowledge of the other fish on the list.