A party at Melev's Reef (Sept 16, 2017)

melev

Club President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Sponsor
Next Saturday, I'm tearing up my 400g reef. It's overgrown and the main section is creating a massive shadow.  I'm flying in a buddy to help me with this project, which I'm sure will last all day.  Some of you might enjoy seeing experts aquascaping, fragging, mounting corals, and just having a good time.  You're invited to attend, and you won't have to do any heavy lifting (I promise).  It's a viewing party, so stop by for a bit, see where we're at in the process, and enjoy some food and drink.  I told you it's a party .  There will be video streaming, time lapse photography and more going on, so if you can't make it, you can see the recap later.  Those that attend will likely leave with some frags from my reef.  And hopefully the reef will look even better after the reset. View attachment 2749I do need to get a headcount. Please reply to the bottom of this thread, and next to your names be sure to post the time you'll be stopping by. Obviously my home can only hold so many people at a time. :)  Here's my address:  6455 Westrock Drive, Fort Worth, Tx 76133   I'm south of Hulen Mall in Fort Worth(76133), close to Frank's Tanks.  Things will start happening at 10 a.m. and we'll go until we're done. 

I can drop by. Since I've just had to start over after my tank breaking were I lost ALL my SPS and LPS I'll gladly take broken pieces, LOL I know were you live.

Bump - guess I don't have to worry about a massive crowd after all. lol

I'll stop by around 11ish, gotta go to Frank's anyway so while I'm around the corner, I'd love to watch a bit of the action. 

Marc, are you posting the address and time tonight or can you message me the info? Thanks in advance!

Here's my address:  6455 Westrock Drive, Fort Worth, Tx 76133I'm just south of Hulen Mall in  Fort Worth, off Granbury Road.See you soon!