404 error trying to view posts, what's up with that?

It's also when trying to view "Unapproved" topics. Chris, I suspect you have a higher account than me, so you can see and reply while I only get 404 errors.

OK I gotcha. I know they are looking into it and maybe they can give me the ability to approve posts soon so I can help get them visible quicker. Will keep you posted. More growing pains... :p 

Posted by: Chris OK I gotcha. I know they are looking into it and maybe they can give me the ability to approve posts soon so I can help get them visible quicker. Will keep you posted. More growing pains... :-P  said:
Another error 404 for me tonight on the LiveStock For Sale thread...bummer.  Are the livestock forums (especially by members) required to be approved by admins to go live? If so, is there any notification of the approval/disapproval status/process?Are there any known browser type/pic size or count/characters/emojis/other factors that trigger the error?Has been a bit frustrating for not only bc I hate to have to bug an admin to help fix my post (they are always very helpful and courteous), but during the elapsed time from the post-attempt/error flag/help request/fix process, views are lost by forum members that I suspect check the livestock "for sale" thread most frequently. When members try a link once and it doesn't work, they're likely to never attempt the same again and I essentially viewership to the whom I suspect are the most-interested parties that regularly check that thread exclusively.  View attachment 2461

I don't think the OS or browser is doing this something else is happening. I sent a message to the webmaster.