180 GAL. IN WALL THREAD

OK heres some pics

Please feel free to add any comments or suggestions

I deleted the photos because of the size. I'll post more soon.

As you continue this thread, please keep your images under 800pixels wide, so the text won't scroll off screen.

I'll resize the pics when I get off work tonight. All the sheet rock should be up next week. Thats 1400 sf being added to my house. :shock:

Looking good, thats 100% hands down the best way to do a tank, we did a 500 for a Dr once while his house was being built, looks really familiar! You'd going to love having the fish room behind it!

I'm going to be posting some pictures whenever I get my computer back working at home.

Thanks to Frank from Franks Tanks for delivering my 180 gal. at 8:00pm last night. I was having doubts about my stand holding everything. He said the stand was built so good it could hold my house. :lol:

Now if I can get marc to return my e-mail on my sump :cry: then I'll have 2 stones knocked out.

Yes, I do need to do that. Sorry about the delay in replying.

Ok, I've got 3 pictures and I hope their sized right.

tanks009.jpg
alt="">
tanks010.jpg
alt="">
tanks011.jpg
alt="">

I've been told yesterday that I'm 3 weeks away. :lol: Then again I was told that 3 weeks ago also.

I'm sure you thought of this, but I'd put a sheet of plywood over the top of it at a minimum. They're going to make a huge mess putting in sheetrock.

Yes, I was just outside with the builder and we're going to put up padding and wrap it all up like a Christmas present.

Evan, are you doing the contract work yourself? I always woder when I see built in threads in new homes if the home builder would do this as an upgrade or if the home was being sub-contracted out by the home owner.