115 gallon fish list

So i am ready to start looking into stocking my 115. I really dont know what a good stock list is as every week i go to our 50 of sale and see some great looking fish only to find out they are going to either eat my other fish, or eat my corals, or get too big for my tank. I really need some advice here.
Here is what i have

Fish
1- orange spot goby
1- zebra damsel ( will remove if needed)
2- blue/yellow tail damsels ( will remove if needed)
1- sally lightfoot
3- emerald crabs

Corals
1- frogspawn
1- torch coral
pulsing xenia
polyps
mushrooms
1- toadstool
1- finger leather
2- candy canes
encrusting gorgonian
green star polyps

Fish i want
1- naso tang
2- clowns
1- foxface
2- banner cardinals
1- pj cardinal

We dont want very many fish, mostly coral, but we want the fish we do have to be beautiful. Thank in advance for any imput into what will work in our tank.

HPIM3729.jpg
alt="">[/img]

This is my opinion, I would remove the damsels if you can. I started with damsels and they were a nuisance to me (apologies to any damsel fans). They picked on all my new fish, especially clowns. I also heard that as some damsels get bigger they turn into a dark brown color.

I would put a couple clowns and the Naso

Jeff

I would at least get rid of the zebra damsel. While all dams can be overly aggressive, it seems the ones with black (zebra, domino, etc.) are the worst. I have 2 blue/yellow tail damsels that were my very 1st fish and they are still with me in my 75. They've actually been very good reef citizens.

I would say add your whole want list (not all at once, of course).

I have never owned a damsel myself for the reason they can get very aggresive but the fish ho have listed should all be fine although I would add the tang last.

Thanks guys, although i was hoping that the zebra would be the one that could stay, lol. I guess these guys are going to be looking for a new home soon.

The key here is to try your best to determine which of the fish you want to add are more/less aggressive. Once that is determined, you will have an easier time with acclimation (with one another).

Many damsels can be quite aggressive.
I have had an azure damsel with other fish for awhile without any problems (it is one of the less aggressive damsels, and was purposely added last).

Keep in mind, as mentioned above, as they mature, their demeanor may change.
I would try to get the zebra out.
Many have had problems with yellow tails, but they are one of the less aggressive ones.
If you really want to keep them, you can always remove them and place them in your fuge, or another tank, and then put them back in once the others have been added. Also, rearranging the rock work helps to force them to reacquire their territories.

@ceriff wrote:
Fish 1- orange spot goby 1- zebra damsel ( will remove if needed) 2- blue/yellow tail damsels ( will remove if needed) 1- sally lightfoot 3- emerald crabs Corals 1- frogspawn 1- torch coral pulsing xenia polyps mushrooms 1- toadstool 1- finger leather 2- candy canes encrusting gorgonian green star polyps Fish i want 1- naso tang 2- clowns 1- foxface 2- banner cardinals 1- pj cardinal We dont want very many fish said:
I would agree. I found the damsels to be annoying. for the Naso, see if you can pick up a blonde naso. ( they are more attractive imo) I have a magnificent foxface that is just addorable and hangs with the tangs. I pretty much have everything that you want exept for the clowns... always wanted some, but never have picked any up.

the PJ cardinals are nice to look at when they are small, but when they grow up they tend to get ugly imo...lol.. but the wife loves them.. so they stay in the tank :?