100 Clams

Went and checked them out. First time to go there and I thought they were an ok store. Nice clams but I found them to be too expensive. You are better off going to Rift 2 Reef. He has the same thing but at half the cost or better. Dane has his priced from $19 to $35 and these started at $50. I did see a couple of coral I wouldn't mind having but I guess I wasn't in a buying mood tonight.

@Opus wrote:
Went and checked them out. First time to go there and I thought they were an ok store. Nice clams but I found them to be too expensive. You are better off going to Rift 2 Reef. He has the same thing but at half the cost or better. Dane has his priced from $19 to $35 and these started at $50. I did see a couple of coral I wouldn't mind having but I guess I wasn't in a buying mood tonight. said:
I don't know what you saw for a price but they were not
starting anywhere near 50 when I was there. The small
ones where 29 i believe. I know they where 20 something.

I'm not saying anything bad about Rift 2 Reef never been there
and most likely will not unless I have to go to Lewisville on business
first, but for me to go to there will cost 20 dollars on fuel from Garland
to save 10, plus the time, that is no savings. The time almost
more than the fuel.

WoodDragon

Unless I misread the price on the tank I could have swore it said $49.99 for the small. Off to the side it said buy 1, get the 2nd half price. I really wasn't that impressed with the clams. I guess since I already have 7 crocea's in my tank I'm only looking for the really one of a kind ones. I would have paid big bucks for the crocea he had that was half blue and half green but the guy working there had already laid claim to it.

Sorry, WoodDragon, I wasn't directing that towards you. I was just letting people know over in that area that Dane had a bunch of clams also. I think in his last post he said he has 250 in stock.

I will be going back to Aquatic Trading. I thought his dry goods pricing was on the low end of what I've seen locally. He did have a few sps I liked but like I said, I just wasn't in the mood to spend any money.

@Opus wrote:
Unless I misread the price on the tank I could have swore it said $49.99 for the small. Off to the side it said buy 1 said:
I bet he changed the pricing trying to get people to buy two,
I'm going to go back by there today and see what he did.

@Opus wrote:
Sorry said:
I didn't think it was I'm a little put off by the price of fuel, so
I'm driving as little as possible these days. I have a new 5
speed tranny with overdrive and a new set of ring and pinion
gears sitting here to put in my jeep but until I sell my boat I
can't put them in. So much for some of the off-roading I do
but this will bring me up close to 20mpg that will sure beat 12.

WoodDragon