Search results

1. A

Anemones, good or bad?

Im interested, if you want to get rid on them. pls PM address/ location for pickup
  2. A

Aquashella volunteers May 18 and 19 to help club table and event itself (sign-up thread)

Hi Lisa, I am available for Sunday morning, and will try to stay all day. -Aj
  3. A

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

Anyone trading/selling regular ocellaris clowns or any fish ?
  4. A

Mangroves for sale

4 well rooted Red Mangroves for sale. Around 1.5 Years old. $10 each. pickup near downtown Fort Worth by 121 and 35W. If my plans permit might be able to meet near Irving Sam's Club, 1213 Market Pl Blvd.
  5. A

Group Buy from saltwateraquarium

Hello Reefers, Any one looking to purchase from https://www.saltwateraquarium.com ? and would like to do a group by. I just need a couple things and not meeting the $40 shipping threshold. Im near downtown Fort Worth by 121 and 35W. (The Post, Top Golf). Thanks
  6. A

Blue tang

sent you a PM
  7. A

Closing down tank

sent you a Private Message
  8. A

Peppermint Shrimp

Sry, they are sold.
  9. A

Peppermint Shrimp

2 peppermint shrimp $10 OBO (Male + Breeding Female). Good at cleaning up Aiptasia and also to add some character to the tank. Im almost cleared up of Aiptasia, so reducing my shrimp count. Near Fort Worth Downtown. pick ASAP.
  10. A

Rose bubble tip anemone $20

Location/address please
  11. A

Free snowflake clownfish

Hello @CoralCrazy I am interested in the snowflake clownfish. I can come pickup over the weekend. Sending you a PM Thanks
  12. A

seek Aquashella volunteers to help hobby club booth

I can help Sunday Morning & Afternoon - Aquashella or DFWMAS. -Aj
  13. A

FREE pico tanks + livestock

Hi Mike, I'm interested in both tanks and if you are in(near) Fort Worth/Dallas, I can pickup everything today/tomorrow, or at your best availability. Please let me know. Thanks