Search results

1. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Pod Explosion Sale!

We're going to make a cool graphic tonight or tomorrow, but I'm too excited to wait! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for...
  2. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Gift cards 20% off!

We are now offering our gift codes for 20% off. Get a $50 gift code for $40, a $100 gift code for $80, even a $500 gift card for $400! Here's your chance to save big on future orders! Use code GIFTCARD at checkout. https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/products/dinkins-aquatic-gardens-gift-card
  3. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

New JUMBO Combo Packs Available!

Hey everybody! Since our big (half gallon) jugs have been so popular, we've rolled out a JUMBO option on all our single species copepods *and* our popular Pick Your Pod 2-Pack and Multipods 3-Pack. Now you can get your favorite copepod species (Tisbe, Apocyclops, or Tigriopus) in half gallon...
  4. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

How We Ship Live Phyto & Pods in the Summer

Hey everybody! One of the most common questions we get in the summer is "Can you still ship, even in this heat?" That's a great question, and I'm happy to say the answer is a resounding "YES!" In fact, just last week we shipped an order to Phoenix in 115 degree heat. The package was on the UPS...
  5. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Powdered Coral Food Launched + New Combo Packs

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is excited to partner with Quantum USA to bring you the best powdered coral food on the market. CORAL CANE® is a complete coral food containing phytoplankton, zooplankton, natural food sources without containing excess unwanted nutrients, binders or fillers. It has a...
  6. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Pre-Aquashella Sale!

Pre
  7. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Dosing, Storage, and Sizing Recommendations

Hey everybody! One of our supporters mentioned that it would be handy to have everything you need for reference in a single place. So let's talk about dosing, storage, and sizing! Dosing Phytoplankton If this is your first time dosing phyto in your tank, we suggest starting with 5 ml per 10...
  8. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens Reviews

Hey guys! I realize it's a lot to trust a new company to feed your reef, and that reviews from other reefers can help a great deal. Of course, you can always check out our Facebook reviews: https://www.facebook.com/dinkinsaquaticgardens/reviews But I also wanted to show y'all reviews we've...
  9. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Introduction to Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, rotifers, amphipods (in limited quantities) and berghia nudibranchs (in limited quantities). We focus on providing a...
  10. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Live Phyto, Pods & More from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself (mostly my wife!) that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, rotifers, and baby brine shrimp. We expect to release amphipods soon, once we finish our shipping tests...
  11. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

LIVE Phytoplankton, Extra Dark & Dense - Six Species Blend - 16 Oz. Bottle for $10

Hey there! Pods are going strong! You can PM me to order some, or if it's more convenient, visit our new site at dinkinsaquaticgardens.com Thank you so much for your interest!!
  12. Dinkinsaquaticgardens

LIVE Phytoplankton, Extra Dark & Dense - Six Species Blend - 16 Oz. Bottle for $10

This is a six species blend to ensure variety for your reef microfauna, containing:   Nannochloropsis Tetraselmis Pavlova Isochrysis galbana Thalassiosira wiesfloggi Phaeodactylum tricornutum   Each species is cultured separately and then combined upon bottling. I believe in quality above...