Search results

1. defasum

Innovative Marine NUVO-EXT 50 lagoon tank for sale

https://www.innovative-marine.com/shop/EXT-50-Lagoon-Aquarium-w-APS-Stand-Black-p184944773 Comes with: 50 gallon rimless tank APS stand Side cabinet for electronics Skimz UP22 sumpro sump custom plumbing with 4 manifold valves (apex orange) screen top lid Asking $1000 for everything above...
  2. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

All live rock is sold
  3. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

They are still available.
  4. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

list on 1st post is updated with what is sold and what is left
  5. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

Thanks Tin, hope you’re enjoying your equipment!
  6. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

I have been in touch with several people but I don't believe I have your number. I haven't been texting you
  7. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

$450 for both
  8. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

@mikesayen I just changed the price on the Nyos. I also have 2 other skimmers on my list
  9. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

clear one is the trigger systems. trigger is 30W 12L 15H Skimz is 22W 12L 15H I was using the Nyos Quantum skimmer on the clear sump. it's for sale also
  10. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

@mikesayen pics of both sumps
  11. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

Mp40’s are about 4 years old but I have acid washed off all of the coralline and look brand new Nero’s are about 1 year and also cleaned and ready to go
  12. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

Located in FW - Keller area
  13. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

I have used bio-pellets on both of the large ones. the smaller one is more for carbon or GFO. PM me if interested
  14. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

I just posted a couple hours ago. I have been contacted about several items. Direct message me what you are interested in
  15. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

Missed something... 2 - Aqua Illumination Nero-5 wave pumps - $150 ea. SOLD frag racks, auto-feeders and more
  16. defasum

lots of stuff to sell

I am getting out of the hobby and breaking down my tanks. I have a lot of high end equipment that I will be selling. Before I go through the hassle of taking pictures and posting I figured I would list them first and see if there is any interest. 2 - Apex controllers. The one with 4 probes. -...
  17. defasum

one MACNA 2022 ticket

Unfortunately something has come up and I will not be able to go to the event. I have a single ticket I can transfer to anyone who is interested in going. More info here... https://macna.org it's yours for half price $80 or OBO
  18. defasum

Current USA lights and wave pumps for sale

I have recently upgraded my equipment and am selling what I replaced. I have a full IC Loop system with dual 48 inch lights and wave pumps. Light and pumps can be programed and controlled with the remote. I didn't buy or have the bluetooth controller with app that came out recently but these are...