Search results

1. F

Toadstool Leather and Grandis/Cinammon Paly

Asking $20 for each toadstool frag. Have like 6 frags. $40 for each paly frag which have +5 polyps Have 2 Grandis and 1 Cinammon. Open to trades. Located in Hurst PayPal/Venmo to hold.
  2. F

14G IM Peninsula and Accessories

No Livestock or lights IM mighty jet desktop dc pump Auto aqua duetto ato $60 IM 14 gallon peninsula $180 Titanium heater Extra sicce pump In tank filter basket All Pumps and heaters will come with tank. Nearly full bucket of Red Sea coral pro salt Mixing pumps Magnetic stirrer All for...
  3. F

Rasta, Aphrodite and Combo zoas for sale

Need to get rid of all these frags so letting them go for cheap $10 each. For any frag. Deposit to hold otherwise first come first serve. Have more frags than the ones pictured. Will update more pics later. Text 469-995-5768
  4. F

Rasta and Aphrodite zoa frags

A - 6p Rasta zoa $20 B - 12P+ Aphrodite zoa $60 C - 4p Rasta Zoa $20 D - 5p Rasta Zoa $20 E - 6p+ Aphrodite zoa $40 F - 4p+ Rasta zoa $20 G - 4p+ Rasta zoa $20 Text 469-995-5768  
  5. F

Kessil AP700

Going the hybrid route so will be changing my light setup. Kessil AP700 for sale for $425    Text 469-995-5768
  6. F

Coral for sale

Joe’s Crab Nebula zoa 20+ polyps - $50 Toadstool leather (half dollar size) -$30 Rasta zoa 15+ polyps $35   All for $100. Pickup in Hurst. PayPal/Venmo to hold.  Text at 469-995-5768
  7. F

Red Sea Reefer 250, Kessil AP700 and Inhabitants

PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING:   I am moving and originally thought about upgrading tanks and moving inhabitants but am just going to sell altogether. I have neglected my tank a little so there is some hair and bubble algae but the tank itself is still at least an 8/10. I would like to sell as a...
  8. F

Selling Crocea Clams

Have too many clams and they’re soaking up all my calcium lol. Selling 2 of the 4. Bigger ones will go for $110, smaller for $90. Keeping the one on the far right in the first pic, everything else is fair game. Text if interested at 469-995-5768
  9. F

Duncan, acan, hammer frogspawn and clam

Looking to take my tank in a different direction   3X Duncan with at least 4 heads - $25 each 1X Duncan with at least 10 heads - $45 1X green and red Acan aprox 2.5inx2.5in - $25 1X Orange acan aprox 2.5inx3.5in - $35 1X Hammer with 2 heads - $45 1X Frogspawn with 1 head - $30 1X clam...
  10. F

Rock with 3 head gold torch and green lepto

Rock is approximately 12” x 8” x 8”Gold torch has 2 big heads and 1 little head. I’m asking for a single head gold torch and cash (PayPal/Venmo) for the difference. Might be open to other coral/inverts with a gold torch.Text 469-995-5768    Irving 
  11. F

Red Sea Reefer 250 and Kessil AP700

Gauging interest for the tank and light, no livestock. Have had the tank for about a year and no issues, just not sure I want to move it with me. Total $1,400, if someone asks for tank only $1,000 and if tank is sold separately then I’ll sell the light for $600. Serious inquiries only. Irving
  12. F

Duncan, Setosa, 2X24W T5 Hydroplanet and Purple Torch

Hello, I'm selling 2X Duncan's with at least 7 heads each, one has bigger but less heads, the other is smaller but has more heads, selling for -$30 each.I'm selling 2X PC rainbow 3+ inches for -$20 each1 Purple Torch with gold tips -$401X nice big frag of Setosa- $25I got a new Hydroplanet T5...
  13. F

Kessil AP700

Going T5 and want to sell these. Will consider trades but want at least $400 cash. Will take Venmo or PayPal. 
  14. F

Black Torch, Heilfrechi Firefish and more

Ordered 2 Firefish but then realized I should’ve only got 1. It’s getting delivered tomorrow so only selling if you can meet me tomorrow at a reasonable time, otherwise once it goes in I’ll be less willing to try and capture em. Asking $60.Black torch $70White Alvepora $20Red Montipora Cap $25...
  15. F

Cracked Red Sea Reefer 250

I am looking to sell for $120 or trade for livestock or equipment. Bottom panel is cracked. Just the tank and the piping in the return chamber. 
  16. F

Set up Red Sea Reefer Need Livestock

Here is what I'm looking for:Yellow Tang/FoxFace FishYellow Fiji Leather CoralTyree Green Polyp Toadstool Leather (want defined shape)Gold Torch and other colorsPistol ShrimpPrawn/Randall's GobyRose Bubble Tip AnemonePorcelain CrabGonioporaClamFrogspawn and other EuphylliaStarfishRasta...
  17. F

AI Prime with 12G Nuvo Atoll and livestock

It includes sand, rock, a peppermint shrimp, sexy shrimp, clean up crew, heater, a pico wave maker and some coral including Oompa Loompas with like at least 7 polyps, Rastas, green montipora and Utter Chaos with at least 10 polyps. Asking $350 for everything. Please don’t ask to part out. If...
  18. F

6G Fluval Edge FS/FT

19. F

20 G IM Nuvo Peninsula & AI Vega light

Asking for $150 for the tank and $175 for the light or $300 for both. Can include stand. The light comes with the rail and mount. Will also consider trades for livestock that will accommodate a 6G tank. Text 469-995-5768 
  20. F

FS 20G Nuvo Peninsula with AI Vega and Livestock

Up for sale is my 20G Peninusla and AI Vega with livestock. The estimated total that I've calculated is $930 but I want to sell as a whole setup so I am asking for $700. I would also consider selling all the livestock which I've estimated to be about $450 so I will only ask for $370. I am not...