Search results

1. F

Toadstool Leather and Grandis/Cinammon Paly

Hey still have the toadstools and the cinnamon paly frags. Feel free to message and we can text and coordinate a time to checkout
  2. F

Christmas sales frogspawn

Sent you a text message
  3. F

Gold Hammers

Sent you a PM
  4. F

Toadstool Leather and Grandis/Cinammon Paly

Asking $20 for each toadstool frag. Have like 6 frags. $40 for each paly frag which have +5 polyps Have 2 Grandis and 1 Cinammon. Open to trades. Located in Hurst PayPal/Venmo to hold.
  5. F

Closing down tank

Sending PM
  6. F

Trade Thread

2x 4+Polyp Grandis Paly 10x 4inch+ Toadstool Leather
  7. F

14G IM Peninsula and Accessories

No Livestock or lights IM mighty jet desktop dc pump Auto aqua duetto ato $60 IM 14 gallon peninsula $180 Titanium heater Extra sicce pump In tank filter basket All Pumps and heaters will come with tank. Nearly full bucket of Red Sea coral pro salt Mixing pumps Magnetic stirrer All for...
  8. F

WTB 10 pills of Cipro

Well if you still want to take me up on my offer on your order let me know and we can split it 50/50.
  9. F

WTB 10 pills of Cipro

Not sure if you found a taker but I'm also in the market for some. I can buy the box and we can split it. I can order it and wait till you are present to open the package and then split the pills. Let me know if you are interested.
  10. F

220 gallon mixed reef tank complete setup

Are you open to parting out the livestock?
  11. F

SBB Gonis for sale

Sent you a PM
  12. F

SBB Gonis for sale

Still available?
  13. F

Rasta, Aphrodite and Combo zoas for sale

Need to get rid of all these frags so letting them go for cheap $10 each. For any frag. Deposit to hold otherwise first come first serve. Have more frags than the ones pictured. Will update more pics later. Text 469-995-5768
  14. F

Rasta and Aphrodite zoa frags

A - 6p Rasta zoa $20 B - 12P+ Aphrodite zoa $60 C - 4p Rasta Zoa $20 D - 5p Rasta Zoa $20 E - 6p+ Aphrodite zoa $40 F - 4p+ Rasta zoa $20 G - 4p+ Rasta zoa $20 Text 469-995-5768  
  15. F

Kessil AP700

Going the hybrid route so will be changing my light setup. Kessil AP700 for sale for $425    Text 469-995-5768