Search results

1. infy

WYSIWYG Zoa Frags (Thermosphere, Rainbow Eclipse, JF Bloodshot, Frankie’s Acid Trip)

A few WYSIWYG zoas: 1. GB Rainbow Eclipse 8p+1 baby 1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ 2. SBB Thermosphere 2p+ 2 babies 1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ 3. JF Bloodshot 3p 9️⃣0️⃣ 4. Frankies Acid Trip 3p 8️⃣0️⃣ Pick up in 75074. Let me know if interested!
  2. infy

Zoa pack $150 for 8 pieces (GMK, Exosphere, Deathstar and more)

Pick up in Plano/Allen. $150 for 8 piece frag pack WYSIWYG. 1. Burning Embers 2. Deathstar 3. Rastas 4. Exosphere 5. GMK 6. Pink Diamonds 7. OG Nightmares 8. Birdsnest
  3. infy

Looking for a Uranium Bounce

Let me know if you have one locally. I can either do trades (zoas) or buy it with cash. Please PM me
  4. infy

Infy’s Zoa Collection Sales Thread

Welcome to my sales thread! I’m looking to raise some coral funds by selling zoas I’ve been growing out. Prices will be listed per polyp (pp) and discounts for multiples + packs. If you’re interested, please shoot me a pm! Pickup can be arranged outside of one of the LFS in Plano (Aquatic...
  5. infy

For sale: Nuvo 20G with APS Stand Package

Update: stand sold. Price drop for remaining Breaking down my Nuvo 20 gallon with APS Stand as a Package. Need to make room for a new system and setup is ~5+ years old. Selling it cheap as the tank is a little older but has basically all the upgrades. Update (stand is sold) OBO and includes...
  6. infy

Looking for SR Berserker mushroom

Hey I wanted to see if anyone had a Supreme Reefs Berserker mushroom available locally. Please send me a PM! Thank you
  7. infy

Want to Buy: Looking to Rebuild my Zoa Collection

Hey all - I want to rebuild my zoa collection and am looking for the following: GB Rainbow Eclipse LSOH White Zombies Speckled Kraks Acid Reflux Bowsers Blondies Red Hornets Hyper Jubilees Hallucinations Electric Oompa Loompas Exospheres Burning Embers I'm located in Plano around 75074 and...
  8. infy

Infy's WB 100.3 Reef Collection

Hey all - 8 years on and off in the hobby and figure I'll start sharing my latest build with the local community. Set it up in June 2021 and ran into a bunch of nutrient stability issues the first few months (causing me to lose everything in the transfer). About a year later, it's finally...
  9. infy

Coral Packs for Sale - RR Pink Diamond, OG Nightmares, Spicy Lemon, Raja Rampage, Digis

Looking to clean up my frag racks. Very healthy corals I've been growing out for the past few months. The zoas plugs are all 5 polyps+ (a few have almost 10) RR Pink Diamonds - $35 OG Nightmares (aka Campfires) - $30 Spicy Lemon Favia - $15 Raja Rampage - $40 Green Digitata - $5 Discounts if...