Search results

1. djd3mon

Rotifers

$5 per 16oz bottle. I'm starting my journey in raising clownfish larvae since my clowns started breeding. If you need any rotifers let me know. I can't possibly use them all. Not trying to get rich, just pay for the bottles I already have and my time. Come with good conversation and vibes...
  2. djd3mon

WTB L Type Rotifers

Anyone close to the Arlington, Grand Prairie, Mansfield area have any rots?
  3. djd3mon

Hooked up the Trident again after a year.

Did a little wire management the last couple days and decided to hook up the Trident again to see the trends of Alk, Cal and Mag besides my weekly manual water tests. Installed a hidden shelf to hold the 3 power bricks to my Radion XR30's. These shouldn't get too hot up there should they? 1st...
  4. djd3mon

OG Bounce

Prices are firm. p/u 76018 $250 $300 $300 $300 $350
  5. djd3mon

WTT OG Bounce for Jawbreaker

Looking for a nice Jawbreaker similar to the quality of the one in this pic with orange and red. I have several OG bounces ranging in size I can trade. Not looking for "trade you this plus cash, etc..." Just good old trade for trade like it used to be. I do cut my OGs to grow them to help fund...
  6. djd3mon

OG Bounce

Looking to sell a bounce mushroom or two to get extra spending money at the show. I can meet you at the show tomorrow or p/u in 76018. The 3 in the middle $250 each. The one on the bottom $200. Lighting is T5. The small plugs are 3/4", the larger plugs are roughly 1 1/4".
  7. djd3mon

Copepod under microscope

Copepod under microscope 20x The microscope I use is a Swift Stellar 1-T Pro.
  8. djd3mon

Pregnant Peppermint Shrimp video

Here is a video of one of my pregnant Peppermint Shrimp. I bred them last year but got tired of all of the tedious work it took to raise the larvae. Gave up around day 23. I might try my hand at it again. This time I know what I'm in for. I even built them a custom acrylic tank to make the daily...
  9. djd3mon

Looking for Frag Tank

I am in the market for a frag tank. I prefer no lowboys. What do you have? Located in Arlington, TX
  10. djd3mon

WWC OG Bounce Shrooms for sale

I have 6 WWC OG Bounce mushrooms for sale. Approximately 1.5" -2" in size. $300/ea Local p/u in South Arlington or at Aquashella on Saturday 8/6. No shipping.
  11. djd3mon

ISO Candlelight Acropora frag

Im looking for a chunk of this. I bought a couple frags 3-4 years ago from someone in the club at one our swaps, but do not remember who it was. I would love to buy another piece.
  12. djd3mon

Phytoplankton (Nannochloropsis) - $10 /16 oz -or- $15 /32 oz

I have some left over phytoplankton from my harvest today and will be selling quite a bit of it if anyone is interested.My clownfish have not been laying as frequently as they have been recently so I do not need all of this phyto. I have no more room in my fridge either., lol. $10 for (1) 16 oz...
  13. djd3mon

10 Gift Ideas For The Saltwater Aquarium Hobby - 2019

Hey everyone. One of my local reefing buddies and I put this video together for some great gift ideas. If you cant think of what to get a fellow reefer this may put a few ideas in your head. Are there any gifts that you would want that ate not on this list?https://youtu.be/Rh7LHgffke8  
  14. djd3mon

Clownfish Pairs - Doni, Mochavinci, Darwin

$300https://youtu.be/FYQdJqKrviI $100https://youtu.be/7YXm-AgagVI $75https://youtu.be/dIVzhiybLXE
  15. djd3mon

Awaiting moderation

I noticed each time I reply to a sales thread "[Awaiting moderation]" pops up in red.I posted yesterday and it is still there.Anyone else see this or is it just me.
  16. djd3mon

Quitting for Good!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vELNjlOxoso" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
  17. djd3mon

Scolys, Acans, SPS $ Chalice

Trying to clear a couple frag racks to make room for more frags I will buy at the swapPickup in Euless, TX - Or I can bring corals to the show with me and give to you.Thanks Ultra War Paint Scoly 175Acan 40Orange Yuma 25Red Blasto 35 [(SOLD)]Watermelon Chalice 40Long Tenticle Heliofungia 55Miami...
  18. djd3mon

Garage Clean out - All Items MUST GO!!

All Items are Local P/U in Euless, TX - No Trades - Cash, Paypal only.I can bring any item(s) to the Meeting on 1/10/18 as well.$250 [(SOLD)]40 Gal Frag Tank34.5" x 19.75" x 12.5"Stand40.5" x 23" x 28.5"$40 [(SOLD)]UFO LED Fuge Light$60/Ea250 Watt Metal Halide Pendant (With Ballast) 18" Diameter...
  19. djd3mon

Some SPS for sale

All Frags are WYSIWYG. Local pickup in Euless. Shipping is available, PM for Quote.[[FHC Freak of Nature - $50.00]] [[FHC Master Blaster - $75.00]] [[WWC Austera- $35.00]] [[Tyree Ponape Birdsnest - $25.00]][ [I cannot get this to color back up. It's a beautiful piece but not for me. Here is...
  20. djd3mon

PNG Lightning Maroon & Lightning Maroon Bonder Pair

$150 Local Pickup ONLY Pickup in Euless, TX2.5"-3" Lightning Maroon & 1" PNG Lightning Maroon bonded pair.I've had this pair for about 6 months now and its time to re-home them.They get along great and both eat well.