Search results

1. D

Red sea skimmer for sale

Forgot the picture lol
  2. D

Red sea skimmer for sale

Selling my red sea rs300 skimmer, i will not clean it more than you see in pics. Bad: i broke a pump mounting tab, doesn't affect performance. Overflows sometimes. I have moved onto a different skimmer and need this out of my garage, over $300 new. $100 picked up in Plano or Dallas by lovefield
  3. D

help needed, need to borrow (or buy) a couple stock tanks

I am in the process of switching up to to a 105, i will need to make about 120 gallons of water, i do not have a ton of extra containers or pumps so checking to see if anyone has a big enough stock tank or 2 that i can borrow or buy used.  I would prefer not to buy but ill do whatever i need to...
  4. D

MH experience,. Question for people running these lights.

I'm curious to know if anyone is still running MH and any and all issues that you can share.  I'm thinking of running 2 150watt fixtures supplemented by t5 over a 48x24 but would like to avoid using a chiller
  5. D

WTB: ATI 36" 8 bulb fixture

Looking for used unit before i order a new one, please let me know.
  6. D

WTB: colorful milli

Anyone have a nice colorful milli for sale?  no pink as i have 2 of those, and no asd rainbow, have that as well.  I am located in Plano,  right by 75 and George Bush,  usually short on time so the closer the better.  I either want a decent frag or a full blown colony.
  7. D

Kessil 360we

Selling a 1 year old kessil 360we,  comes with gooseneck adapter,  apex cable,  90 degree adapter.  All of that together new would be $425,  selling for $275.00,  text is better at 773 458 4210
  8. D

Anyone want to do a Nyaquatic order?

9. D

WTB: 24" fixture. T5, mh/t5 hybrid

<hr />Looking to buy a fixture if it's t5 I need a 6 bulb. ?If you have a mh/t5 hybrid I want a complete setup with ballast, ?would prefer the nicer fixtures, giesemann, ?ati, ?etc.... ?please let me know what's available.?I also would take a nice fixture that doesn't work on the cheap so I can...