3. D

Green Hammer for sale

$225  20+ heads   Richardson  
  4. D

Hammer for sale

20+ heads.   thinning out my coral.  Richardson.  $250  
  5. D

13 head hammer for sale

you can see the mother colony below.  $175 Richardson. 
  6. D

Selling some coral

Frog spawn.  
  7. D

Maxspect gyre red flashing light

And not working.  I disassembled and cleaned and it still flashes red and won’t spin.    Anyone have thoughts and similar experience?   If so how’d you fix? 
  8. D

Gauging interest In biocube

32 gallon biocube with factory lights, new heater and new pump.    Also has some dry rock in it.   Would ask $150.  everything works.  
  9. D

Leopord Wrasse

So I bought one from DNA about 5 weeks ago. After I put him in, I never saw him again until Friday. That little guy hid for over a month and then reappeared. Looked healthy. No I haven't seen him again since Monday but I've never heard of a fish hiding for a month.
  10. D

Blue Star Leopord Wrasse

I read these are the few of of the leopord wrasse species that are actually hardy and can survive without expert care. Any thoughts/experiences?
  11. D

AI Vega setting recommendations?

I have a 120 with 2 Vegas. I'm not seeing the coral growth I'd expect after a 2-3 months. I'm wondering if I don't have the whites high enough? My torches and hammers are GREAT when the whites are on, extend way out. But my acro and hydra are, at best, holding their place with little to...
  12. D

Keeping Blue Jaw and Niger in a Reef?

I have a 120 gallon. Niger has been in there for several months can be a bit cantankerous at times. I would prefer to remove him to add a Blue Jaw BUT he's not real easy to get out. Thoughts/experiences in having both a Blue Jaw and a Niger in a 120 reef? Thanks,
  13. D

Reef Safe Large Angelfish?

Does such a fish exist? My reef is mostly hammers, zoa's and frogspawn with a couple of plates and a chalice mixed in. I have a green slimer but it's starting to bleach a bit. (I've had terrible luck with acros)
  14. D

Flame Angel

To add or not add. I have a reef and a coral beauty. 120 gallon. Thoughts?
  15. D

Sea Hare

Ate some of my gha but is now just sitting at the top of the water level. Is this a problem?
  16. D

Orange shoulder

Is getting thin and has some strange circular spots on him. This is the very thing I would text Al about and it sucks I can't do that. Anyways, any thoughts? He seems to eat and I have plenty of algae for him to scavage.
  17. D

Suggestions for getting a Niger Trigger

out of my tank. I've had him for 2 years and he's always been a good fish in my reef. But I added some new anthias last night and he attacked and killed one and is chasing the rest. He's never bothered my corals but I can't risk any further damage and will likely move to a blue jaw instead.
  18. D

Removed Canister filter/carbon system

From my reef setup. They were old but I'd come to the conclusion they were nothing more then nitrate factories. (Despite using NO3PO4, reducing feedings- and all my filtration, couldn't get nitrates below 25) Since I was only changing out the carbon and the paper filter once a month, I...