Search results

1. R

Caramel Oscellaris

I have a young (1 3/4") Caramel Ocellaris that is being bullied. He needs a good home. $30.00972-261-7219
  2. R

Kalkwasser?

Hello all, It's been a while since I've posted here, Life sometimes gets in the way. My tank has evolved quite a bit since my last update, and now the consumption levels aren't being kept up with by water changes alone.  I have used some Limestone as part of my base rock, so my calcium levels...
  3. R

Wanted to buy Cheato

I'm needing some Cheato. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. Thanks!
  4. R

Jim's 75 gal labor of love (on a budget)

Hello all,It's been a while since I had a "tank", about 10 years. So much has changed in that time. I have done quite a lot of research, and then did some more. I live in an apartment, so a 75 was as big as I could go. My wife said I had a budget, so I had to be creative in putting it...
  5. R

E5 bulbs

Hello DFMAS! I'm in need of replacement T5 bulbs, and I'm considering going E5. anyone have experience with these bulbs? looking at 48", wondering about par levels, light differences, any differences really. hard to find any info on these.
  6. R

raising copepods

I'm considering raising pods, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appriciated
  7. R

can you identify this coral?

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_20160318_121003 (1).jpgHello all- I got a new rock, and when I got it home, I noticed that what I THOUGHT was a mushroom actually wasn't. Can you identify this coral?
  8. R

fish training

I have a wild caught Flame and a wild caught lawnmower. Both are heavy grazers and neither will take anything else. How do I train them to take other foods...nori,seaweed,algea....anything....I am having to keep my tank in enough green algea to feed them both AND my clean up crew....HELP!
  9. R

Jim's 75 gal labor of love (on a budget)

Hello all, It's been a while since I had a "tank", about 10 years. So much has changed in that time. I have done quite a lot of research, and then did some more. I live in an apartment, so a 75 was as big as I could go. My wife said I had a budget, so I had to be creative in putting it together...
  10. R

dry rock vs man made

Touchy topic I'm sure, but what are the opinions of dry live rock vs man made ( real rock, life rock, DIY "oystercrete")? I want to avoid the pest problems of live rock, so I'm going with dry, but which would you go with and why? Thanks for your help! Jim
  11. R

wave point T5 bulbs

Hello all, returning to the hobby after a couple of decades away...LOTS to learn about. Setting up a 75 reef,going with T5 HO quad lights,DSB, and about 100 lbs of rock. I'll be doing a build thread so you guys can keep me in line, LOL. What do you guys think about Wave Point bulbs? My lank will...