2. B

Need to pay rent

Sent you an email
  3. B

Looking for live rotifers

Does anyone have live Rotifers to sell to feed my new baby clowns
  4. B

WTB live Rotifers

Looking to buy some Live rotifers for my soon to be gold striped maroon clown larvaes.   thanks  Brian  214-263-8125-txt
  5. B

WTB live Rotifers

Looking to buy some Live rotifers for my soon to be gold striped maroon clown larvaes.   thanks  Brian  214-263-8125-txt
  6. B

WTB live Rotifers

7. B

Bright green bubble tip anemone

Bright green lime green bubble tip anemone. It's about 5 inches when fully open.  selling it for $120 located in uptown Dallas 
  8. B

Bright green bubble tip anemone

Bright green lime green bubble tip anemone. It's about 5 inches when fully open.  selling it for $120 located in uptown Dallas 
  9. B

2 Radion XR15 Pro G4 And G3 Pro for sale

I have two one year old EcoTech Radion XR15 Pro G4 with diffuser and one rms  for sale - $300 eachand for the XR15 G3Pro no diffuser for $220Nothing wrong with them works perfectly i just went to a different brand lights  
  10. B

Looking for a pane of glass in dfw

Looking for a place to buy a pane of glass measuring 84in x 24in x 1/2in thick clear annealed glass in DFW need it to be affordable 
  11. B

FS Mated gold striped maroon clown

I have a mated gold striped maroon clown fish for sale. <del>$100</del>  $80txt me 214-263-8125located in Uptown Dallas 
  12. B

Anybody have a 2in bulkhead to buy?

needing a 2in bulkhead for overflow drain. Mine sprung a leak and need ASAP.  I’m in uptown area if anyone is close it would be awesome 
  13. B

Glass Aquarium scratch repair

Does anyone know a company that does Glass scratch repair? I’ve called the major aquatic retail stores and not one knows anyone! 
  14. B

Aquarium stand and canopy for sale

Selling a custom made aquarium stand and canopy.   This was purchased at Dallas North  Aquarium couple years ago for $5000. It’s used and it’s in good condition and is built solidThe stand dimensions are[54”L x 21.5”W x 38”H] Canopy dimensions54”L x  21.5”W x 12.5”H Tank is  not included STAND...
  15. B

AI Hydra, Vega, Director and controller

For sale everything works fine selling  because I switched to Radions.  AI Hydra (2) AI Vega (with power pucks)AI DirectorAI controllerWill take $550 for the whole set located in uptown dallas214-263-8125 txt
  16. B

AI Hydra, Vega, Director, AI controller

For sale works fine I switched to Radions is why I’m selling theseAI Hydra - $180 AI Vega (with power pucks)- $150AI Director -$80AI controller- $50  located in uptown dallas214-263-8125 txt
  17. B

Aquaillumination Hydra Vega and Director

[I have two Ai Hydra and one Vega with Director for sale.  All the color pucks have been replaced this year so all of them are brand new and also replaced the mother board on all 3 units.   I will also include the Ai Director to control the units.  ] Selling for $500 for all of it Located in...
  18. B

Complete Co2 system $150

selling my Co2 canister 14.5 lbs  Taprite Dual   Gauge with solenoid  and bubble adjuster.  It's full of CO2$160  Txt me 214-263-8125 -Brianlocated in uptown dallas[Reply]
  19. B

Co2 canister 14.5 lb

selling my Co2 canister 14.5 lbs  Taprite Dual   Gauge with solenoid  and bubble adjuster.  It's full of CO2$160  located in uptown dallas
  20. B

Orange Spot Rabbitfish $80

Extra large Orange Spot Rabbitfish she's 8in long and 6in tall . Eats like a pig very healthy gets along with other tank mates. Coral safe and invert safe disease free.Eats algae mysis shrimp eats about anything you feed it. $80 Selling because it's getting too big for my tank! Txt me if your...