Search results

1. V

Wtb refugium light

Have one these, brand new and never used if you think it might work for you. https://jcpaquarium.com/collections/new-and-trending/products/jc-p-wrgb-hang-light
  2. V

Heaters, Radion G4 Pro, Pipe

Are the heaters still available?
  3. V

WTB / ISO - 160 (ish) GPH pump

Send me a message if you have something that is in that output range. Thanks!
  4. V

SOLD - 15 G. NUVO Fusion Cube Aquarium - new - $60

@murraycamp (the real guy who I got to meet today!) is the nicest guy around--he and I both got scammed (to one degree or another) but it all worked out! I got my money back from PayPal already and picked up the tank from Murray today. Anyone who gets a chance to do business with him, do so...
  5. V

@murraycamp @Fish Think Pink When you are available, please reach out so we can work together to get to the bottom of this!
  6. V

I am having a hard time figuring out what is going on. Someone contacted me via text yesterday, claiming to be you, and asked for a $30 deposit to hold the tank for me until I picked it up today. They had me send the PayPal to a different person. I can provide that info (text number and...
  7. V

Live Rock vendors in DFW area

The Big Little Fish Store (Dallas, at Royal and 75 basically) has TONS of live rock! Last time I was there, they had picked up dozens (if not a couple hundred) pounds of rock from someone who shut down a tank and there were lots of mushrooms on the pieces they had. Is a great store in...
  8. V

Large cabbage coral - FREE - read details

I have what I believe is a cabbage coral. It started out as a tiny frag (maybe one an inch across) and has grown into one of the centerpieces of my tank. It is about 8 inches in diameter, is pink and has really cool, greenish tips what it's open and happy. I got it as frag from a member here...
  9. V

FS / FT - Leather cabbage coral

Thing is getting big for my tank and starting to separate naturally into smaller pieces. Is about 10-12 inches in diameter so I could do several decent sized frags. I'll be around this weekend! I'm open to coral (I do softies), equipment (freshwater or salter) or heck even something else...
  10. V

WTB - Live Rock

Looking to buy some live rock for my tank upgrade.   Text me at 214-608-5128.   Thanks!
  11. V

WTB - Live Rock

Looking to buy some live rock for my tank upgrade.   Text me at 214-608-5128.   Thanks!
  12. V

FS - CoralVue Lumen Bright Fixture (Halid, LED, T5HO)

For sale is the CoralVue Lumen Bright 48 inch long fixture -- I am asking $750.  It is in excellent condition and works perfectly.  Each light "set" (halide, LED, T5HO) can be individually turned on/off (including each halide which also can be adjusted as far as intensity goes) from a "control...