Search results

1. R

Reef Safe Hose?

Looking for around 60'-100' of reef safe hose that I can run from my saltwater mixing station. What kind of hose can I use? Needs to be 1" ID. I would like to avoid using vinyl tubing and use something a little less expensive. Thank you for the help.
  2. R

Rick's 210 Gallon Aqueon Build

Hi guys! After my 220 Marineland reef aquarium started leaking, I decided to start over with this Aqueon 210. Can't wait for it to be delivered on Monday! image.jpg
  3. R

Chaeto needed - prosper, Tx

Hi guys! Just set up my 220 reef again after my move from Washington DC back to Texas about a month ago. Looking for anyone near prosper that has some chaeto I can use to start up my refugium. Thanks for the help Guys! Have a great week! Rick
  4. R

Anyone have a hole saw I can borrow this Sunday 30th?

I am building a refugium out of a 20L and want to put a 1" bulk head in the side. Wanted to see if anyone had a hole saw I could borrow for the day. I live in prosper, tx. Thanks for the help!
  5. R

Reusing Live Rock

I recently moved from VA to TX with my 220g reef. Due to my new position,I have not had the opportunity to set up my aquarium. What steps do I need to take to reuse my live rock? It has been sitting in a brute trash can, and many Home Depot buckets for about two months. All of it in saltwater...