Search results

1. B

JBJ 29 nano

Located in Little Elm [I am getting out of the hobby and selling off my tank and everything. I am asking $450 for everything. Below is a list of the setup and equipment. Getting rid of livestock first. Unless you want everything for the 450] [Livestock (sorry no fish)]<ul class="ul1"><li...
  2. B

CPR CS50 over flow w/ Tom Aqua Lifter

I have a CPR CS50 overflow and Tom Aqua Lifter for sale. Both work great. Got rid of the tank I used them in so no longer need them. Overflow has bulkhead already installed on it with some pvc. It is ready to be installed and plumbed. Aqua lifter comes with mount to hang on tank or back of...
  3. B

Getting out of the hobby

Located in Little Elm  Unfortunately I am leaving the hobby for a little bit. I will be listing my tank shortly. But first I am getting rid of the rest of my livestock. It is just clean up crew and a couple of coral frags. Below is a list of the clean up crew and asking price2 - tiger tail sea...
  4. B

Tiger Tail Cucumber

Located in AubreyMy Tiger Tail just split now I have two. I will be selling or trade one of them as my tank is to small for both. These guys are great in the substrate. I see these guys maybe once or twice a week as they like to be under my rocks.I am selling him for 30 or coral/ livestock trade.   
  5. B

Fish compatibility w/ inverts

I have a JBJ 28 Nano reef tank set up. I am wanting to add a few more fish to the tank. I was looking for some advice since I have a Tiger Tail in the tank. Currently a clown is the only fish that i have in there. My female died a few weeks ago. I am going to be replacing her. I am wanting to...
  6. B

ID Help

I recently acquired some zoas and comoletlynforgotnthe names of them. Can anyone help me out?#1#2#3
  7. B

Zoa ID

Can any one ID these Zoas for me. Can get a better pic if needed. 20160319_210532.jpg
  8. B

Thinking of doing a frag tank

I have decided to not do anymore fresh water tanks and do only saltwater/reef tanks. So i have sold my 60G African Cichlid tank however, I did not sell my sump with it. I am thinking of turning the sump into a frag tank. That way I can build up stock for my next reef tank (thinking of a 100 or...
  9. B

ID help

Hello, I have a JBJ 28 nano that is in its third week of cycle. I have two things on my live rock that I am trying to id. The first has been on the rock since I brought it home. The second I just noticed this morning. This is my first salt tank that I have ever done. I would like to know if...
  10. B

New to the SW world

Hello all, My name is Brian. I am new to the salt water aquarium world. I have only had freshwater and currently have a 60G African Cichlid tank set up. I have dabbed a little into sw previously by helping my brother (tshirtsbyjeff on the forum), but havent yet had my own setup. Yesterday, my...