Search results

1. M

Live goods seeking new home

Just sold my house have to be out by august 8th. I don’t want to have to move my tank twice so I am selling all the corals, rock, sand and fish. This is a 90 gallon tall tank. I’d like to sell all as one package. $1,500 or best offer. Been up and running for 3 years. (Tank and dry goods not for...
  2. M

Watt shine lights

3 watt shine light. $200 1 year old used but went with different lighting system.
  3. M

Hammer coral

Green hammer coral pick up in Waxahachie want to sell as whole piece. Would be a beautiful centerpiece in a large tank. It’s about the size of two volleyballs. $400 obo For faster reply text 2144638071  
  4. M

Frogspawn

For sale or trade It’s the size of two large volleyballs Looking for colorful zoos or mushrooms. Or $10 5 head minimum.  
  5. M

???????????DAS EX-2 HELP???????

We have an EX-2 and can not get it to skim. Anyone have suggestions? or an instruction manual or link to something online? Thanks
  6. M

STRANGE Bristle worm behavior

Tonight while feeding, I noticed strange clouds of something coming up from the corals. At first, we thought the corals were spawning and then we saw the worms tails spraying out brownish liquid. It was like they were taking turns. It happened overall about 10 times from different places...
  7. M

ID this mushroom please?

What is this? It started out kindof small now it hangs on three sides around a tonga branch. I think its some kind of mushroom, but what kind?
  8. M

Refugium

I will be setting up a Ecosystem 3612 refugium under a 110gal reef soon and was interested to see if anyone has set one up. Please send advice and picutures on plumbing and set up.