Search results

1. J

How often to swap out ro membrane

I live in Keller nrh southlake area how often should I swap my ro membrane the unit says every 1-3 years anyone in these areas know? I know it depends a lot on the water
  2. J

Fixing t5s

So I have a two bulb t5 fixture one of the bulb holders short circuited and I need it fixed anyone know how to go about doing this or know anyone whod fix it I'm in the keller north fortworth part of town
  3. J

Sump question

Okay so I am getting rid of canister filters on my 90gallon and will be using a sump. My question is that I plan on using an old 20g tank as the sump This tank I had set up as a quarantine/hospital tank, my question is that I used clout in it a few times and the silicone on it has been stained...
  4. J

Dottyback question

Hey so I have a pretty mild mannered sunrise dotty back in my 90g reef, mild mannered to the point where he won't eat peppermints or other shrimps, now I am wanting to add another sunrise in there will he kill the new one or will they paid up and maybe hopefully mate? Thanks
  5. J

Help getting fish out!

So in another topic I posted about rehoming some clownfish the problem is I have a place to hold the ones I don't want but I cant get them out! My tank is a 90g, 60lbs of lr and tons of coral... I need some advice to get them out without tearing my tank apart... I've tried using food and a net...
  6. J

Help is this a good or bad snail

I saw this little guy crawl out of my hob fuge is he good or bad?