Search results

1. Drex

Hanna checker phosphate

Im looking for a phosphate or Preferably the phosphorus one tester if possible
  2. Drex

Miracle Mud

I'm planning on ordering a stock of Miracle Mud to be available to club members for the ones that use it. It will be offered at a discounted price. If you are interested or would like more information on the benefits of using Miracle Mud please let me know.
  3. Drex

Miracle Mud

I'm planning on ordering a stock of Miracle Mud to be available to club members for the ones that use it. It will be offered at a discounted price. If you are interested or would like more information on the benefits of using Miracle Mud please let me know.
  4. Drex

Phyto

I'm looking for a culture of live phyto. Im looking to start up growing my own phyto
  5. Drex

Tube Worms/ Vermitted Snails

If you have this pest in your reef here is a guarantee cure for this insane pest. I will post the write up Mike Paletta wrote on this pest. If you follow these instructions he has in his article it will take care of them it definitely works I have done it and yes I had hundreds of threm.
  6. Drex

SCAMMER ALERT

Anyone know this person from Rockwall,Tx. His name is Matt Luttrell he responded to a post on Facebook the person that posted was Clayton from Reef Nutrition he was giving some older light fixture away to someone new inthe hobby to help out someone. When Matt showed up they had a awesome...
  7. Drex

SCAMMER ALERT

Anyone know this person from Rockwall,Tx. His name is Matt Luttrell he responded to a post on Facebook the person that posted was Clayton from Reef Nutrition he was giving some older light fixture away to someone new inthe hobby to help out someone. When Matt showed up they had a awesome...
  8. Drex

Clean Up Crew

Where does everyone get their clean up crews from looking to build up my clean up crew
  9. Drex

LED Light Ballast

I have 3 led light ballast I have no use for letting them go for $20.00 you can reach me at 817-308-7963 or my email vicepresident@dfwmas.org
  10. Drex

ReefDelight NicoBar

You guys need to check out theses led bar lights pretty awesome they are having a sell as of now 35% off sell check them out
  11. Drex

Selling Clown Tang

Selling my Clown Tang cause I'm waiting a Atlantic Blue Tang $50. If interested text me (817-308-7963) this fish has really been very cool in my reef
  12. Drex

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!

Hello folks we have ourselves a scammer in the club if you guys know this person we need to get him/her out the hobby. A few days ago I make a post about wanting to buy a Radion Gen Pro 4 and this individual replied to my post. He/her replied that their pops had one for sell and messaged me back...
  13. Drex

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!

Hello folks we have ourselves a scammer in the club if you guys know this person we need to get him/her out the hobby. A few days ago I make a post about wanting to buy a Radion Gen Pro 4 and this individual replied to my post. He/her replied that their pops had one for sell and messaged me...
  14. Drex

Im needing some help

Im needing some help is there anyone in the club that is from Mckinney,Tx.
  15. Drex

WTB

Im looking for a Radion Gen 4 pro if anyone has one please reach out to me thanks
  16. Drex

UV Sterillizer use on a reef

Can you run a uv sterillizer on a reef tank while using macro algae
  17. Drex

PC RAINBOW FRAGS

I have 3 nice size frag up for sell nicely encrusted asking $40. a frag you can reach me at 817-308-7963 or vicepresident@dfwmas.org
  18. Drex

Cheto

Looking for some Cheto in the Fort Worth area you can reach me at 817-308-7963 or vicepresident@dfwmas.org thanks
  19. Drex

Clubs Frag Swap

We are needing some volunteers for the clubs frag swap. Helping with setup and with the Bounce Back give away you can reach out to either Lisa or Drex thanks can't wait to see all you guys this weekend. HAPPY REEFING
  20. Drex

Reeflo impellers

Im looking for a impeller for a reeflo pump if anyone has one laying around I'm interested in buying