Search results

1. Drex

Photo of the Month - March 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

I'll go with one awesome piece Ron
  2. Drex

Hanna checker phosphate

Thanks I have acquired one thanks for the response
  3. Drex

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues - dry goods

Say man reach out to me might be interested in some things
  4. Drex

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues - dry goods

Sorry to hear this RickyB hope you get to feeling better man if you need anything don't hesitate to reach out to me man 👍
  5. Drex

Hanna HI713 Phosphate Checker plus reagents $25

Ssay man I need this lol is it still available
  6. Drex

Hanna checker phosphate

Im looking for a phosphate or Preferably the phosphorus one tester if possible
  7. Drex

Quarantined Two Spot Bristle Tooth Tang

If you view a post and interested in it if you go to the to the top of the post you will seen watch if you click on it you will get notifications on that post you are wanting to receive notifications on it
  8. Drex

110 gallon build

Seen RickyB's tank and it looks awesome
  9. Drex

Tube Worms/ Vermitted Snails

Nope it does not effect it
  10. Drex

Miracle Mud

Thanks RickyB for the reply Happy Reefing
  11. Drex

Miracle Mud

Say would you like 1 or 2 cause I'm getting ready to place an order
  12. Drex

Miracle Mud

Awesome RickyB
  13. Drex

Miracle Mud

I'm planning on ordering a stock of Miracle Mud to be available to club members for the ones that use it. It will be offered at a discounted price. If you are interested or would like more information on the benefits of using Miracle Mud please let me know.
  14. Drex

Miracle Mud

Cool you would not have to pay for shipping
  15. Drex

Five Simple Ways to Increase pH in your Reef Aquarium

To expensive for me I find that running a holes out side of the house is gives you a better and consistent ph level now I'm talking a holes not a ro-di tubing you will suck more fresh air in which is alot more beneficial the more air your skimmer can intake is better I run a 1/2" to 1" holes to...
  16. Drex

Miracle Mud

I'm planning on ordering a stock of Miracle Mud to be available to club members for the ones that use it. It will be offered at a discounted price. If you are interested or would like more information on the benefits of using Miracle Mud please let me know.
  17. Drex

Phyto

HangrightRon thanks for the response I have looked and found a startup kit on Amazon
  18. Drex

Phyto

I'm looking for a culture of live phyto. Im looking to start up growing my own phyto