Search results

1. L

RBTA and some sps for sale (reduced)

Messaged about RBTA
  2. L

Id help

I have this weird worm like thing with tentacles in my tank. Anyone have any idea what it is?  https://photos.app.goo.gl/AHXt474kixDYawsK7
  3. L

White things on the glass

I have had these white round growths on my tank glass. At first I thought they were some kind of egg (since that is what they look like ), but they have been there a couple of weeks and nothing has come of them. Anyone know what they are?  
  4. L

Need help with my aquarium. All corals are dying off.

I've had my aquarium up and running for a year and a half now, and all of a sudden about two months ago all of my corals started dying off. I have a montipora, some zoas, gsps, mushrooms, and a finger leather. Even the rbta is looking a little sad. All the fish seem to be doing well . I took a...
  5. L

Critter id.

I have a rock with some zoas that was having some trouble so I decided to give them a dip. Looking through what was left after the dip, I found this guy. Can anyone identify if he might the cause of my problem? He was kind of small so it was hard to get a good pic.
  6. L

RBTAs for sale

I have two RBTAs I am going to be selling. Mine has split twice now and they are taking over and hurting the other corals. In the picture I'll be selling the one in the right and the one in the back. I am planning on putting a power head on them today to get them off the rocks so they need to be...
  7. L

RBTAs for sale

I have two RBTAs I am going to be selling. Mine has split twice now and they are taking over and hurting the other corals. In the picture I'll be selling the one in the right and the one in the back. I am planning on putting a power head on them today to get them off the rocks so they need to be...
  8. L

RBTA Split

I was informed by my wife this morning that our RBTA split.  She was pretty shocked by the whole thing.  She didn't know they did that.  This is the first time I have had one split.  Is there anything I need to look for to make sure they are both ok?
  9. L

Algae id

This algae started growing in my tank. I've never seen this type before . Hoping someone can id it and let me know if I should get rid of it. 
  10. L

WTB : GSP and chaeto

Hi everyone, not new to the hobby, but getting back in after about 10 years. Recently started up a new 29 gallon bio cube. I know a lot of people consider green star polyps a nuisance, but I like them. I like their color. I would like to buy some to put in my new system . Also I am looking for...
  11. L

Water jugs

Not really new to the hobby, but I am getting back in. Where is a good place to get water jugs in the north dfw area.