Search results

1. TexAgReefer

Nuvo 38 - Free

Giving away an old Nuvo 38 tank/stand and misc. items. Located in Mckinney/Melissa. Message here or email at matthewachimon at yahoo dot com Tank Stand Bio Pellet reactor Tunze USA 9004.000 Skimmer Media Racks *It will need a good return pump
  2. TexAgReefer

Quarantine Tank Setup - Free

Giving away the full setup. Have to take it all. Located in Mckinney/Melissa message here or email at matthewachimon at yahoo dot com Note* - It was exposed to copper and other medications Item list: 20 gal tank Metal stand lid with standard light Aqueon Filter 100W heater Flow pump Mag...
  3. TexAgReefer

Tank Break Down - Lots of Fish

Selling all of my fish. Have had most 1-2 years. All were bought from Humble Fish approved vendors pre-quarantined or self-quarantined and pre-treated. Never a single spot of ich/velvet and even did the AquaBiomics test for tank bacteria and parasites with no parasites shown. Message me here or...
  4. TexAgReefer

WTS sps

I have some sps I really need to get rid of.  I have: 1 - large bubblegum digi - $50 4 - Walt Disney - $50 ea 1 - SC Orange Passion - $75 1 - Green Highlighter Stag - $30      
  5. TexAgReefer

WTS Regal Angelfish

Sadly, looking to sell my Regal Angel. Beautiful fish and has really done well, but I’d like to keep some LPS and he is proving it difficult. Risk I took, but now deciding I’d rather have the coral.  Bought it, along with all of my fish, fully quarantined. Recent bio test shows no ich in the...
  6. TexAgReefer

WTB MP10

My MP10 dry side bit the dust, looking to buy a replacement.  message here or at matthewachimon at yahoo dot com
  7. TexAgReefer

WTS Redfin Wrasse

Wanting to sell my Redfin Wrasse. No issues, just already have 7 wrasses and looking to add a couple more so decided to let this one go. Image is not mine specifically, but looks just like it.  $50 in Mckinney, can meet around Richardson (where I work) during lunch hours.
  8. TexAgReefer

WTS Redfin Wrasse, Bluehead Wrasse

I have a Redfin Wrasse and a Bluehead Wrasse to sell, both fat and healthy, and are caught and in my QT tank. Both were purchased fully quarantined from DrReef. I can provide pictures if you want but these stock photos are a good representation. Located in Melissa, TX. Bluehead Fairy Wrasse...
  9. TexAgReefer

WTS Moorish Idol

Looking to sell my Moorish Idol. Been in my tank for 2 months, fat and healthy, and eats nori/frozen/pellets like a pig.  Purchased fully quarantined from TSM Aquatics and into my tank of fully quarantined fish/inverts. Full disclosure, he is nipping at my SPS which is why I am unfortunately...
  10. TexAgReefer

SPS Frags For Sale

I have some frags I need to sell: Located in McKinney/Melissa You can text at (214)882-1178   Walt Disney (bought from Boom Corals) - mini-colony: (5,6,7) $150 - single frags: (8,9,10,11,12) $75 SC Orange Passion: (13,14) $100 Boom Corals Highlighter Stag: (2,3,4) $20 Blue/Green Stag: (1) $10 RP...
  11. TexAgReefer

WTB EB832

Looking to buy an EB832.
  12. TexAgReefer

WTB Water Storage tanks

I’m looking to upgrade my mixing station to match my new tank. Currently only have 20gal cans.  Looking for 50-100 gallons. Prefer vertical norwesco tanks but open to something else. Need 2 (RO/DI, sw). 
  13. TexAgReefer

WTB Skimmer for 55 gal

Looking to buy a skimmer for a 55 gal tank. My current skimmer pump keeps seizing despite cleaning it rather frequently.
  14. TexAgReefer

WTB Berghia Nudibranchs

I'm looking to buy 4-5 berghia nudibranchs. I have a small grouping of very small aptasia that I just recently noticed and want to get out ahead of it. 
  15. TexAgReefer

WTS Nuvo38 + Equipment

Selling a Nuvo38 and most of the supporting equipment. Bought it used and ran for 3 years. Great tank/setup.  Tank: Nuvo38 - 38 gallon, 24x19x19. Tank has some small scratches on front and right side that aren't very visible when wet. There are some more significant scratches on the left pane...
  16. TexAgReefer

WTB EB832

Looking to purchase an EB832
  17. TexAgReefer

WTB HMS

I'm looking to buy an HMS (hydra mounting system). I have one, but need a second.
  18. TexAgReefer

WTB Water Storage Tanks

Looking to buy a couple of water storage tanks. Ideally in the 50-70 gallon range. 
  19. TexAgReefer

WTB New Model Apex

Looking to buy a newer model Apex system, preferably with all 4 probes. 
  20. TexAgReefer

WTB Hanna Checker

Looking to buy a Calcium and Phosphate ULR Hanna checker. Hoping someone has one lying around not being used.