Search results

1. P

Revised Post - Getting out of the hobby complete reef and frag tank set up (NO LIVESTOCK)

its probably going to be a hard sell without breaking it up, and not because its not all worth your asking price. Its just that anyone interested in investing 12,000 into the saltwater hobby is probably pretty serious about it, thus, if they are gonna plop down that much at once they probably...
  2. P

Wtb 60g cube tank or 24x24 footprint

Just razor blade scrapers, clamps or tape and alcohol and silicone. Let me know if you decide to go that way. Happy to help. I did it to a 180 gallon
  3. P

Wtb 60g cube tank or 24x24 footprint

Have you considered resealing it? It's not too hard. I've done it before
  4. P

Innovative Marine NUVO-EXT 50 lagoon tank for sale

Might be a hard sell since there's another one of these on here for sale currently @ $300
  5. P

Frogs fine hammers not sure but we need some of this gone need to make room I’m thinking $20 a head

@Slogan315 pretty sure hes not selling anymore. he gave me his number to come pick some up and then ghosted me so...
  6. P

120G Tank, Stand, Canopy, Sump LED lights

@ChrisMcD1 do you also have this listed on Facebook marketplace? I see this has been here a while and it's been my experience stuff sells pretty quick there.
  7. P

Misc. SPS frags for sale

nice. if it werent so far from where i live i would take some of those off your hands ;)
  8. P

WTB: Pistol Shrimp

He ^ had some this past weekend in fact
  9. P

Apex gear

DM sent
  10. P

100+/- caribsea live rock

Is this gone?
  11. P

180 bowfront, stand, canopy, wrap around cabinetry, sump, lights for sale

Comes with tank, stand, separate wrap around cabinet, 3 kessil lights above, 1kessil over sump/refugium, 2 sicce return pumps and an octopus skimmer. I've included one of the pictures with the wrap around cabinet removed to show what that looks like. $2000 for all.
  12. P

Holiday Potluck Member Gathering (General Forum Thread) - Food Signup

I could be wrong but the club seems to have a huge cooler of drinks they bring to every event. @Lisa @Drex?
  13. P

Holiday Potluck Member Gathering (General Forum Thread) - Food Signup

Gonna bring either sweet and spicy baked brussel sprouts or bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños.
  14. P

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!

So that guy ended up keeping half your money?!
  15. P

Free Mexican turbo snails

I've actually been looking for some larger ones. Would love to have them