Search results

1. C

Free to a good home

I am needing to get out of the hobby or a while and want them to go to a good home. I have some livestock 100% free to anyone that wants them. Preferably all of them. Just help me catch them. Super fat and healthy. North Fort Worth. 1 Medium Hippo Tang 1 royal gramma 5 small pajama cardinal 1...
  2. C

Upcoming coral show

I was seeing if anyone is going to the coral farmers show on March 13. I was going to go because its in Fort Worth and close to my house. I was wondering if these shows are good or just expensive corals for sale.
  3. C

Crickets

Seems like the forum is always silent. Anyone still out there?
  4. C

100 Gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tank

I have  100 gallon rubbermaid stock tank for free to anyone that wants it. Only thing is you have to pick it up and I live North Fort Worth. I bought it to make saltwater and it has been sitting under my porch upside down for a year so really clean. Has never had anything but saltwater in it and...
  5. C

Started using Prodibio

I picked up some Prodibio from Marc the other day. I started dosing and really expecting good things. I bought the BioKit because it has everything in it and I didn't know where to start. But anyways, I have personally seen how great Marc's tanks look. And I am wondering if anyone else is using...
  6. C

Aquashella 2020

Is anyone planning on going to Aquashella this year?  
  7. C

Sexy Shrimp hosting my RBTA

So I bought two sexy shrimp, they hosted my frogspawn for about 2 weeks. Then they found my anemone and now they are all best friends. I never was able to see them except at night but now with anemone there they are visible in the day. My clowns won't have anything to do with the anemone...
  8. C

Red Cyano Sucks

So I had a cyano outbreak, kinda watched it happen. Then my corals closed shop and i found cyano covering them. I bought some chemiclean and the next day it was almost gone. (Great stuff) I would suggest for anyone that has the same problem and uses ecotech powerheads, put the foam covers on...
  9. C

Big sale at Roberts Reef

I don't work for them, i just like going there. Huge sale! Awesome service. Click the icon.http://web-extract.constantcontact.com/v1/social_annotation?permalink_uri=2OjJ08b&image_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcontact.com%2F5c564b3d001%2Fb6387301-2821-410b-9e51-4889418469cf.jpg
  10. C

Nems on my mind

<hr />[So I bought a RBTA, it settles into a cave and sticks through the top. I was like that's cool, then it splits, it's other half is in the same hole....ugh. I recently changed my flow pattern and intensity and the clone moved into a most perfect spot for viewing on the on rocks.]Now to get...
  11. C

Clownfish are jerks

Just hanging out in the garage and just finished up cleaning the tank. So I have a pair of Ocellaris clowns, the larger and suspected female. She has been getting ever more aggressive, used to just strike at cleaning tools but now if the hand goes in the water she hits it continuously. I've read...
  12. C

Switching Salt

<hr />So I have been using HW Marinemix from BRS. I liked it but I can only get it from BRS and going to switch. I want to start using Fritz RPM and would like to know what everyone thought about it?
  13. C

New LFS North Fort Worth

Has anyone been to Robert's Reef off Beach and Basswood in Fort Worth? I just heard of it today and planning on checking them out.
  14. C

Free Chaeto

I live in North Fort Worth in Alliance area. I have some free chaeto I need to trim, probably got 10 good handfuls to a good home. Loaded with pods.
  15. C

Hi everyone, sorta new to the hobby. I have a 120 set up for about 7 months now.