Search results

1. IowaKGB

WTB - Kessil AP9X

Looking to buy a Kessil AP9X. Let me know if you have a lightly used one. Thanks!
  2. IowaKGB

Misc Corals For Sale

*updated 1/5/24 Miscellaneous corals for sale. Mostly SPS. Located in Haslet, might be able to meet up depending on where you’re at. PM if interested, can send more pics upon request. JF Vino Montipora $80 JF Highlighter green Hydnophora - $20 No name purple Tort (similar to Cali Tort)$20 No...
  3. IowaKGB

Misc. SPS frags for sale

Have some SPS frags available. Seasons greetings Montipora $25 Starburst Montipora $10 Mystic Montipora $5 Bubblegum Digitata $15 JF Jack-O-Lantern lepto $15 Meteor Shower Cyphastria $10 (small) $25 (large) Bonsai Acro $35 Pinky the Bear acro $35 No-name purple acro $40 No-name green acro $40...
  4. IowaKGB

Roller Mat Filters

Does anyone have experience using Roller Mats in your sump instead of filter socks? They look easy to install and maintain. I see the advantages pushed to us thru marketing. What are the disadvantages (outside of buying new media rolls)? Does the old media stink as it rolls up with the rotting...
  5. IowaKGB

Bubblegum Digitata for sale

Have a few broken pieces of bubblegum digitata for sale. My trigger fish swam through and broke off a bunch. Asking for $15 ea. Located in Haslet. Can try to meet up if needed. Text, call, or message with questions or interest. 815-651-7311
  6. IowaKGB

Candy Cane for sale / trade

Need to trim this thing back. Due to its massive size might be a challenge to get an exact amount of heads. So, if you’re interested in some let’s talk and I’ll see if I can cut what you want and we can work out a price / trade depending on how much you want. Willing to sell the whole colony...
  7. IowaKGB

Green Toadstool Frags for sale

I have standard green Toadstool frags for sale. They are pretty large pieces some several inches.  Asking $50. Open to trades depending on what you have. Also have a few other random coral frags, acros, Montipora, candy cane, etc. If interested text, call, or message and we can discuss further...
  8. IowaKGB

Free Starburst Montipora

In the spirit of the frag swap on Saturday and the need to thin out some Montipora if anyone is interested in some starburst plating montipora (Red with yellow polyps) let me know. This will be a first come first serve fresh cuts off my colony. I’d like to meet at the frag swap on Saturday...
  9. IowaKGB

Large Orange Chalice Colony for Sale

Looking to sell this orange chalice colony. Its gotten very large and I’d like to make room on the sand bed for other things. I have a piece about the size of a credit card in another tank that I’d like to replace this one with and find a new home for the colony. I haven’t measured it, but I...
  10. IowaKGB

Corals for Sale or Trade

For sale or trade.  Pick up in Haslet or meet up at Robert’s Reef in Fort Worth. Can send more pictures or answer questions if interested. (3) Orange Chalace - $25 (6) Purple Acro w/ Green Polyps - $20  (1) Blueish Acro w Greek Polyps $15 (4) Starburst Montipora - $10 (3) Mystic Montipora- $5...
  11. IowaKGB

Corals for sale or trade

For sale or trade.  Pick up in Haslet or meet up at Robert’s Reef in Fort Worth. Can send more pictures or answer questions if interested. (3) Orange Chalace - $25 (6) Purple Acro w/ Green Polyps - $20  (1) Blueish Acro w Greek Polyps $15 (4) Starburst Montipora - $10 (3) Mystic Montipora- $5...
  12. IowaKGB

Montipora for sale

Have some Montipora for sale. Trimmed back to make some room in the tank. Been cut for several months and well encrusted.  $10 ea for the red digitata anywhere from 3/4” to 2” long. $15 for the mystic Montipora little bigger than a credit card. $10 for the starburst Montipora that’s the...
  13. IowaKGB

Green Toadstool Coral For Sale

$15 ea - 9 available Located in Haslet,TX (Northeast Fort Worth) 815-651-7311
  14. IowaKGB

WTB - Kessil A360W-E Tuna Blue Light

Looking to buy Qty(1) Kessil A360W-E light fixture. Do not need any gooseneck brackets or accessories only the light and power supply.  Will pay cash or trade coral whichever is preferred.  
  15. IowaKGB

Leptastrea, Chalice, & Montipora

Qty (3) Orange Leptastrea coral $30Qty (4) Orange Chalice roughly 1” $40Qty (4) Large Mystic Montipora purple with blue polyps $35Qty (2) Small Mystic Montipora purple with blue polyps $15Qty (1) starburst Montipora $15Will also trade for acropora. Pick up in Haslet, TX (North East Fort...
  16. IowaKGB

Montipora

Red Montipora with yellow polyps. I believe they are Starburst Montipora.Looking to sell or trade.  Location - Haslet, TX815-651-7311Prices vary by size.  Sizes are approximates...Qty (2) smaller 3/4” sizes $10Qty (2) 1” sizes $15Qty (2) 1”-2” size $20Qty (2) 3”-4” plates $30Qty (1) 3/4” purple...