Search results

1. A

Klir 7” drop in roller mat

Used Klir 7” drop in roller mat. Unit works great asking $50. 214-356-9504
  2. A

Calcium reactor

Reef octopus CR 220, along with electronic carbon doser regulator, CO2 tank, low range Ph probe and apex Neptune PM1unit. Note this needs a new circulation pump, it is plumbed for a various 6S (impeller locked up). I still have the controller and power supply which are yours if you want them...
  3. A

Reef octopus skimmer

Used Reef Octopus Regal 200-S 8” in sump skimmer. Unit measures -11.5”x9”x 26” tall. Include a Varios 4s pump and controller. Asking $275. PM or feel free to text or call 214-three 5 six 9504 for faster response.
  4. A

Quad 36” T5 and Kessel AP700

Used Quad 36” T5 and Kessel AP 700 for sale. Willing to unmount and sell Kessel separately if interested. I have 3 of these units that were mounted above my 300g reef. All units working, Entire unit measures ~18” x 36”. Asking $350 for each Kessel AP700, and $150 for each quad T5 unit and...
  5. A

300gal. Aquarium busted, misc. coral and live rocks free for members, pickup only!

First come first serve, pickup ONLY, in Lucas Text 214-three five six - nine five zero four for more details.
  6. A

Green slimer, monti spongoid, green turbinaria

i have some real over grown frags/colonies sale: Green slimer: 10” with multiple branches - $20 Monti Spongeoid : various frags -$5, volleyball size mother colony $40 (pretty fragile and may be hard to pull out intact. Green turbinaria: 1-2” frags $10, 7-8” round colony $30 Message if you are...
  7. A

Back in the hobby

OK so I'm not totally new to the hobby or DFWMAS but I did take a 10 year hiatus with a coupe of moves and kids in between. My name is Andy and for those old timers still around you may remember me as that guy breeding clown fish and selling them to local members as well as giving them away...